CREDITTOOLSRX.CO / Fraudulent ACH electronic debits from bank account

Fraudulent ACH electronic debits from bank account was made to my new bank account. When I talk to my bank again I will let them know that this is happening to a lot of people. They took 29.99 the first time and then 28.95 the second time, a week to the day later. I'm upset that it took me two weeks to realize that the charges were bogus. This is a brand new account that I opened with my bank.

The note below is what was on my billing statement.

"CREDITTOOLSRX.CO DES:credittool ID:496a9ef43711254 INDN: CO ID:0000 "

I'm really upset and will do my best to find who the heck these people are.

Good luck to you.

-C

Comments

• Wi
    CREDITTOOLSRX.CO - put 29.99on checkingaccount
    credittoolsrx.co
    13623 Strathcona Apt. #162
    Southgate
    Michigan
    Phone: 734-225-1458

on 1/16/2009 a charge of 29.99 was put on my checking account i e-mailed this credittoolsrx.co and have not received a reply ?ill probably go to news station and see what i can do ?

22nd of Jan, 2009

same thing happend to me, how can i get the money back???

• Je
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I know, they took $29.99 from me, too. Who the heck are these people? I didn't authorize this or anything. I was upset, too.

• Je
      22nd of Jan, 2009

How do I stop them from taking any more money from me?

• Gr
      24th of Jan, 2009

Credit Tools has been deductinf $29.99 from my account for a month...They are crazy.
    My Navy FederalCredit Union has a peticulous process, but I'm going to do it.
    Credit Tools hit me: Contact them at http://www.credittools.com/contact_us_thankyou.cfm
    01/23/2009 ACH Transaction - CREDITTOOLSRX.CO credittool $28.95-
    01/16/2009 ACH Transaction - CREDITTOOLSRX.CO credittool $29.99-

Just Crazy.

• Pa
      24th of Jan, 2009
    CREDITTOOLSRX.CO - i did not order this nor do i want it
    credittoolsrx.co
    405 Holly Street
    Johnson City
    Tennessee
    Phone: 423-232-0036
    mercedes_foxx@yahoo.com

i did not order this if i accidently clicked it was purely accidently please reimburse my bank acct and e-mail to confirm thank you very much

25th of Jan, 2009
    CreditToolsrx.com - Unauthorized ACH Debit from Checking Account
    Melanie San Nicolas
    Hagatna
    Phone: 671-633-5626

My account had two unauthorized ACH Debits from my checking account in December from CREDITTOOLSrx.com. One for $29.99 and the other for $28.95. I disputed these unauthorized transactions with my financial institution and they said it is an authorized transaction. I have never heard of credittoolsrx.com and never signed up with any services with this company. Who can I dispute these unauthorized ACH debits on my account with? My financial institution is really giving me a hard time to credit back my money. I need assistance immediately. Please help. My email address is jaylanie710@yahoo.com. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

26th of Jan, 2009

They have been doing it to me too, and bank of america was supposed to be investigating this two weeks ago, yet today, they got me for 28.98 plus overdraft charges. If you go to their website, there is no contact info or anything. Lets all sue them, class action. Anyone interested please email anthonyp075@yahoo.com

26th of Jan, 2009
    credittoolsrx - fraud
    www.credittoolsrx.com
    Clearwater
    Florida
    Phone: 1-800-710-0653

Bogus company has been auto drafting out of my account, has been investigated by my bank, I found info after hours of prying, they informed me that I was automatically signed up, , , would not let me cancel this bogus membership without paying 342.00. I told the lady that I was going to come to Clearwater and cut her heart out. Moments later I received an email stating that my membership was cancelled. I am sueing this fraud ring. Here is some info for you. I have the info for how they get your info and their "terms". Please email me at anthonyp075@yahoo.com for the whole file on them. Also, please write FRAUD in the subject line so that I do not delete it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sign me up for Credit Tools Rx! It’s fast, easy and inexpensive. Creditworthiness IS a reality and you can achieve it in 4 easy steps. Credit Tools Rx is a cost-effective way for consumers to remove the negative or inaccurate information from their credit reports. Credit Tools Rx will also provide you with invaluable information and can be used as a reference source as well. Money saved is money earned and money to reduce debt! Sign up today and reclaim your creditworthiness with Credit Tools Rx’s tools. Upon sign up you will be charged a one-time activation fee of $29.99. If you decide to continue your membership after 7 days of service, do nothing and Credit Tools Rx will continue to help you at your own pace for a low monthly fee of only $28.95. This is a risk free offer. For your convenience, contact us at 1-800-710-0653 within the first 7 days to cancel and you will not be charged the recurring monthly fee. Please review the complete Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy

.Automated Cancellation Confirmation for CreditToolsRX
    Dear ANTHONY PHILLIPS,
    You have recently submitted a cancellation request for CreditToolsRX, and your cancellation is effective immediately.
    Cancellation Reference Code Issued on 2009-01-26: CX351238
    Please be informed there are no more payments scheduled past the date of your cancellation, 2009-01-26, and any remaining introductory trials will expire on their designated ending dates..
    We want to thank you for being a member, we value your business and hope you enjoyed the services, whether you were an active member or simply under an introductory trial period.

Sincerely,

Customer Support Specialist
    CreditToolsRX.com
    This is an *automated* message to confirm your cancellation for CreditToolsRX.

Customer Service: 1-800-710-0653

Copyright (C) 2008 www.CreditToolsRX.com All rights reserved.

• Te
      27th of Jan, 2009
    CreditToolsrx.com - Unauthorized ACH Debit from Checking Account

they have taken money out of my account twice without my permissions i don't even know who they are

• Db
      6th of Mar, 2009

well I didn't order this nor go on any site that offered it but I do know I want my 29.99 back asap since this was done jan.13th 2009 and no number was listed to call them so I too hope I can retrieve my money if not there is going to be some heads a flying this I promise.
    thank you, Lisa L. Zenker-Tannehill