CREDITREPORT.COM 866-8833309 CA / Double Billing

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I applied for monthly credit report from CREDITREPORT.COM [protected] CA . For the past months, I have been double billed each month. The latest bills are stated below.

12/11/09 12/13/09 CREDITREPORT.COM [protected] CA $12.95
12/16/09 12/17/09 CREDITREPORT.COM [protected] CA $12.95

I would like to discontinue my application for reports from today December 22 2009 and I am asking for the refund for the extra bills I have paid for all the months for which I was double billed.

Samuel Adiku

Comments

• Ca
      8th of Jan, 2010

Suddenly I had a charge for "CREDITREPORT.COM 866-8833309 CA" on my December 2009 credit card statement. I have never gone on any of these fraudulent sites and to get stiffed for some sort of "free" credit report. I know their game. I called the number 1-866-883-3309 and was on hold for 27 mins. They cannot find an account for me based on my social security number. So I ask for a refund. Couldn't give one if I don't have an account, they say. They told me to take it up with my credit card fraud dept. These people need to be taken down by gov. investigation. How can a company who is to be a watch dog for your credit, fraudulently charge to arbitrary credit card accounts? Speaks volumes what a sham they are.

• De
      24th of Feb, 2010
    CREDITREPORT.COM 866-8833309 CA - Wrongly Charged
    Jonesboro

I have no earthly idea about how this company got access to my credit card information. I have not requested a credit report.

• Jf
      18th of Dec, 2010

The same thing is happening to me. I cant find contact info.