CreditOneBank / no email address and they lie

Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 1-877-825-3242
No email address. Just phone numbers and snailmail.

They lie.

They said they would not take out $30 for the charge of raising the credit.

They did anyway.

Don't deal wtih this bank. It's a headache.

Comments

Ka
  25th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
THIS BANK IS ROBBING PEOPLE EVERYONE IN AMERICA NEEDS TO FIND OUT THE WOLVES IN VEGAS. AND EVERYONE WONDERS WHY LAS VEGAS HAS THE NUMBER ONE FORCLOSERS IN THE STATES. THE BANKS ARE THIVES. I HOPE THEY GO BANKRUPT OF GET SHUT DOWN BY THE FDIC. WATCH YOUR WALLETS BACAUSE YOUR GETTING ROBBED.
Uo
  7th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I got sick of paying the $6 fee to pay via EFT so decided to send a check. My bank's on-line bill pay showed it often takes 2 weeks for CreditOne to apply payments so I sent my payment due on the 5th of May on the 15th of April. The payment was received on the 20th and applied to my account. On the 5th CreditOne hit my account with a late fee of $29 because apparently I paid too early. So either I pay the $6 to ensure the payment is applied in time or risk my check being received too early or too late. I've sent a request in writing for the account to be closed. I refuse to do future business with this company.
Pa
  18th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Ive been fighting them sence Oct 2008 I finally found a website to file a complaint I urge all credit one bank card holders to file a complaint against them ASAP. www.helpwithmybank.com. maybe with enough complaint they will do something about this company like shut them down
An
  15th of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This bank started harassing me when I was late for a $20 payment...they have since been making harassing phone calls at ALL HOURS...starting at about 4 am and going until midnight. They will not rest and are going to extreme measures to collect a very small amount of money. I have since asked to close my account, but was assured I would still be collecting interest and late fees until my acct was paid in full. This bank is guilty of predatory lending and harassment. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK.
Ch
  18th of Nov, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree. Wish I would of searched out the name 'credit one bank' online cause harassing calls, for a zero dollar bill. I filed a complaint with the FTC and Attorney general and perhaps I'll file with others. Can't wait for the NEW consumer protection agency. In fact I'm soooo annoyed by this company and I have a bit of free time I'm just going to actively file reports everywhere I can. I will make waves!

Credit One Bank Logo Credit One Bank