CreditOneBank / no email address and they lie
1 Review updated:
No email address. Just phone numbers and snailmail.
They said they would not take out $30 for the charge of raising the credit.
They did anyway.
Don't deal wtih this bank. It's a headache.
More CreditOneBank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent charges 
- Credit One Bank - unauthorized credit card opened - unable to close account and clear credit history
- CreditOne Bank - attempt to steal social security number
- Credit One Bank - service and closing account without knowledge
- Credit One Bank - fraud charges
- Credit One Bank - cannot close account