CreditOneBank / no email address and they lie
1 Review updated:
No email address. Just phone numbers and snailmail.
They said they would not take out $30 for the charge of raising the credit.
They did anyway.
Don't deal wtih this bank. It's a headache.
More CreditOneBank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent charges 
- Credit One Bank - credit one bank refused for me to make payments
- Credit One Bank - credit one visa card
- Credit One Bank - fax letter
- Credit One Bank - credit card fraudulent activity and refusal to ammend
- Credit One Bank - credit card