CreditOne Bank/ Visa Card / credit card rip off
On 12/1/07 I received a bill from CreditOne Bank for a Visa credit card I applied for. I never received the card, but did receive a bill for $74.75 (enrollment fee). When I called the phone number on the statement, [protected], the message immediately went into the card activation mode. I pressed option 2, which was suppose to interrupt the activation, and put me through to a representative. Instead, I received a message stating they were "closed for the holiday". I am not aware of any holiday that falls on 12/3/07. I then went on their website and called every phone number they had listed. EVERY ONE OF THEM BROUGHT ME TO THE CARD ACTIVATION MESSAGE. When I pressed option 2 on these numbers, I was again returned to the card activation message. Talk about a circle jerk. I have a really bad feeling about this company, and I get the impression I have been scammed. I sent them a letter today telling them to cancel my account immediately. I will see what happens.
More CreditOne Bank/ Visa Card Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent charges 
- Credit One Bank - unauthorized credit card charges
- Credit One Bank - billing
- Credit One Bank - credit card payment "not received"
- Credit One Bank - I am not allowed to use my credit card.
- Credit One Bank - suspended account "7-10 days" a month ago