CreditDiagnostics.com / Credit Report was not delivered, still making charges

United States, Nebraska Review updated:
I have been charged $29.95 plus $1.00 for two months. I have not received a credit report or any mail or e-mail from creditdiagnosis.com. I called and received and account number [protected] and was told this was a member number. I did not sign up for any membership in anything. I thought the $1.00 was the cost of the credit report. I feel cheated out of $63.90. I expect refund of this amount immediately. This is a SCAM!!!

I expected to receive a credit report and nothing else.

I have cancelled the alleged membership and I do not even know what the membership was for.

Please send me my $63.90 taken out of my checking account and lose my e-mail address.

I expect to hear from you immediately. It not I will take legal action.

A  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
I had been being billed( on my crdit card) by Credit Diagnostics, and had never signed up for anything with them. My credit card co. took care of it.However, now I am being billed monthly (though only $1.00, I do not care for the harassment of it all) by CLUBSAVE, which I have found out has a connection with CreditDiagnostics, which is how they got my name. I called, but get animated call only, and cannot reach a live person. I do not care for this scam worked out between Credit Diagnostics and CLUBSAVE and need an answet from someone before I quit messing around trying to get in touch with either company and have to take this scam to court!!
N  17th of Mar, 2011 by
O.K. Kids listen up. There are a lot of people in your boat. So contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov. Locate Others With Problems dealing with these lug nuts. Enough of you complain they will look into this company. why? 1: You are tax payers. 2: If a bunch of you contact them there must be something there. 3. Do not want the media saying we do not care. Let the gov. find them guilty then take civil action
N  14th of May, 2011 by

CreditDiagnostics.com - charges i never made
credit diagnostics
7880 east 3000 south road
st anne
Phone: 7085489439

I've never been on his website nor called this website and I'm bieng charged. 29.95 off my card every month for something I never use this is ###