CreditDiagnosis.com / SCAM

I registered last weekend for there "free" credit report. They use a tricky set of website changes that bring you to different sites in several step while signing up to trick you into signing up for other services "credit monitoring, fraud alerts, etc" They put NEXT buttons for these other services and hide the "no thanks button in small print with the hopes that you will unknowingly click the big green next button and sign up for several $29.95 a month services. They also gove you 7 days of free credit report monitoring. I called today to cancel my trial before the 7 dyas goes by. I got a long list of options then finally #8 was "to discontinue" I hit $8 and was put on hold for some time. A person picked up and proceeded to tell me how I needed there service and I shouldnt cancel my trial. After a few minutes I cut him off and said "buddy there is nothing you can tell me to change my mind I just want to cancel. He then told me that he would give me a number to call to cancel. Now after wasting 15 minutes bing on hold and talking to this guy I get ANOTHER phone number. I called it and guess what! I get a recording that they are only open on weekdays!!! What a SCAM! If I wait till Monday that will be day 8 and they are going to charge my credit card. I'm calling my credit card company now and let them know that I attempted to cancel and that they should block it or else they can expect a chargeback.
AVOID these people at all cost. They are more of a problem than the identity thieves out there.

Jo

Comments

• De
      9th of Aug, 2008
    CreditDiagnosis.com - Cannot get report
    Venice
    Florida
    Phone: 941-493-8619
    www.creditdiagnosis.com

Tried to get 3 free credit reports membership id they gave me is not valid. I don't want to be charged for this.

• Ga
      26th of Aug, 2008

Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and get a free credit report from all three, Equifax, Experian, and Trans Union. You are entitled one a year by law.

• Ti
      19th of Sep, 2008

i havent recieved my reports either and i cant get away to cancell it either

21st of Sep, 2008

I would like for you to cancell my free reports. I do not have a code

23rd of Sep, 2008

Jackson
    Michigan
    Phone: 5172624431
    sjbammer@comcast.net

I originally came upon this website which stated you could receive your free (3) annual credit reports from Experian ect.

The next thing that comes across is the $29.95 fee that would would be charged to my credit card unless canceled before the trial period ended, which was done.

The frustrating thing is that I never was able to access my credit reports.

I have been reading different complaints in regards to the same situation happening to other people.

Is this company for real or is it fraud?

Please advise.

201 Oak Street
    Northf
    Minnesota
    Phone: 507 645 5236

Even though I telephoned on October 12 to cancel my membership, my November credit card statement shows that they continued to charge me. I believe these additional charges should be credited back to me. There is nothing in my stament that indicated that I have cancelled.

• Ro
      28th of Nov, 2008

I am troubled by the fact that there are so many similar complaints to this credit diagnosis concern. Something is wrong with the way it is organized, advertised and paid for. I think this information should go to the Better Business Bearau.

• To
      13th of Jan, 2009
    CreditDiagnosis.com - Unauthorized billing
    creditdiagnosis.com

I signed up for creditdiagnosis.com to get my 3 in 1 credit report. I canceled after 1 day, but now I'm getting debited from someone named 'savingclub.com'. When I pulled up this link, credit diagnosis popped up with it. This is where I saw other complaints about the exact same thing. Credit diagnosis is suppose to be a BBB member. This was the only reason I trusted them.

• Go
      5th of Jun, 2009

I too have been scammed and have had the same with all of the above complaints. I have canceled and they continued to bill several credit cards. Who can I contact?

• Go
      5th of Jun, 2009

I did not authorize charges and they have been posted to several credit cards even after I canceled them. Who can I contact except my back?

• Nu
      27th of Sep, 2009
    CreditDiagnosis.com - Advice to scammed!
    MNI CreditReport

ADVICE TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!

Because of CreditDiagnosis.com and MNI CreditReports we had to cancel our credit card. The Visa rep told us to give these companies a "courtesy call" to tell them about the card cancellation or they could actually try to charge another month and, when not receiving payment, can send the bill to a collection agency!

You have to call 3 numbers for Credit Diagnosis. It's an automated system but I got 3 emails confirming! Try these:

CreditDiagnosis - 800.379.5036
    Your Savings Club - 877.820.7107
    Identity Diagnosis - 888.840.6301

MNI CreditReports - 866.883.3309 We received a cancellation reference number but no email from MNI.

If were are forced to call again we will put phone on "speaker" and record the conversation. Technically you should tell the other "human" that you are recording but this may cause an immediate hang up! If I get a live person I intend to mention the recording at the end of the conversation. For automated reps you can't tell them this so you'll be OK!

And keep your phone bills! No need to subpoena the phone company if you have a paper trail!

If you used a debit card, go to your bank armed with the above. If necessary mail a certified letter to a specific person at the bank. Make copies of everything and keep them in a file. A certified letter to the companies is a good idea, too. If they are returned "Addressee Unknown" stick them in your file. You will show that you have made a good faith effort!

And alert the Better Business Bureau! My research showed that NO ONE has registered a complaint!!! and, though the on line site showed the BBB logo, they ARE NOT a BBB business!

I learned my lesson! Research before you sign up! Hindsight is 20/20!!!

I wish I could offer even more help!

• Pa
      28th of Oct, 2009

I called in, with a similar situation

They had been charging me for 7 months.

I heatedly explained to them that, not finding the hidden decline button, did not equate to agreeing to pay them every month.

She asked: "what do you want?" and I told her that I wanted all of the charges reversed.

She did it.

Damn them

13th of Jan, 2012
    CreditDiagnosis.com - Unauthorized charges
    CreditDiagnosis.com

I never used them, but today I found unauthorized charge on my credit card. My bank said they can't help me in this matter. What should I do?