Credit Report Mnicreditreport.com / MNIcreditreport.com MNI*creditreport.com Credit.com [protected]

I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General's Office and Fraud Dept. at my financial institution and I suggest all who were defrauded of funds from their accts unauthorized transactions for credit reports do the same. I DID finally contact ALEX at credit.com which is another website affiliated under the phone number [protected] and they are refunding my 14.95 within 3-7 business days. I am furious! It took me alot of research...HOURS to find out WHO mni*creditreport.com was and it linked back to many websites created to include credit.com. This is inexcusable FRAUD. I should also charge them with the time I spent on a workday to research what happened and how to get my money back. If I do not see it refunded in 3-7 days...there will be bear for dinner. At this point I am looking at charges to be filed. Imagine everyone who may have had overdraft charges on accts or just do not know yet. Millions of $$$$ for fraud and bank resources. SOMEONE NEEDS TO pay attention! Always check your balances and unauthorized transactions.

Be

Comments

• Ta
      10th of Dec, 2007

7.95 was tacken from my check card and i want to know why !!!!!!!!

• Ca
      21st of Apr, 2008

I don't know what this charge is for.

• Ou
      6th of May, 2008

May 6, 2008

Hello,
    I have an unauthorized charge on my bank account, which I did not authorize for $7.81. I would appreciate if this matter is taken care of ASAP. Please take my name off whatever this product is. I have tried to contact you all by phone but to no avail, I have not been able to get a voice other than music and then I am disconnected. Please have someone contact me regarding this matter. Thank you in advance.
    Sincerely,

17th of Aug, 2008

ywhye ou chargingfor 3 billings

• Ca
      5th of Nov, 2008

You have taken two lots of money out of my account and i want it back...

• Co
      23rd of Nov, 2008

I have no idea who this is and what they are charging me for?

30th of Nov, 2008

Why are you charging my acct? I would like a number to call and get this all strate!

• Th
      3rd of Dec, 2008

There was a $1.00 charge taken from my account on 11/17/08 and then an $89.61 charge today for something that I do not know what is. Please cancel anything and reverse the charges NOW!!!

• Ed
      8th of Dec, 2008

this charge showed up on my statement and I have absolutely no knowledge of its origin. I did not make this charge and do not know who did!

• Do
      30th of Mar, 2009

last month i contacted you and told you that i never joined your service. someone keeps managing to get my bank card number and joining these sites using my name. i told you at that time to close out this account and to please refund my money. well i was again this month charged another 9.95$. i want this closed and would like to have my money refunded. i am again asking nicely. but if i have to i will take things farther. i never joined your site and have no reason to use it. thankyou very much. Donald Mccarter

• Co
      23rd of Jul, 2009

i want my money put back on my card asap the refund amount of $59.69

• Sh
      18th of Aug, 2009

You toiok 60.98 out of my bank I need it back how so pleas put it back in my bank.

• Sh
      18th of Aug, 2009

You took 690.98 from my bank I want it back how.

27th of Sep, 2010

DO TELL...just got an email from the 866-883-3309 after my phone call aliases credit.com, billed under mni*creditreport.com. Says no further charges will occur but did not state like they did on the phone that I was refunded and I never CHOSE them. Never asked for the service or reports. We will see in 3-7 days.

Email from then says and I quote:

"We're sorry to lose you!

This email serves as confirmation that we have canceled your CreditWatch™ credit monitoring service with CreditReport.com.
    Your cancellation confirmation number is: 7079891
    The cancellation is effective immediately and no further credit monitoring fees will be charged to your credit card.
    Should you change your mind and wish to reinstate your CreditWatch™ credit monitoring service at any time, simply log in to the member's area with your user name and password and choose the Activate Credit Monitoring option.
    Alternatively, call us toll-free at (866) 883-3309 or email us at [protected]@creditreport.com.
    Thank you for choosing CreditReport.com for your credit protection and management needs."

27th of Sep, 2010

Email of cancellation came from
    CreditReport.com [protected]@alert.creditreport.com>

27th of Sep, 2010

DO TELL...just got an email from CreditReport.com [protected]@alert.creditreport.com> the 866-883-3309 # after my phone call aliases credit.com, billed under mni*creditreport.com. Says no further charges will occur but did not state like they did on the phone that I was refunded and I never CHOSE them. Never asked for the service or reports. We will see if I get an actual refund to my acct. in 3-7 days. Guess u have to threaten to sue first.

Email from then says and I quote:

"We're sorry to lose you!

Your cancellation confirmation number is: 7079891

4th of Nov, 2010

Anyone else notice that the ADs by Google on THIS site have a Lexington Law and CreditReport.com (also known as mni, mni* and so on) AD? YIKES! The wheels keep on turning!

• Tr
      1st of Dec, 2010

i disagree 1, 000 % with all of you creditreport.com (mini credit) list on there website 4 diff times that you will be billed so read people instead of click happy!!!