credit repair / DID NOT PRODUCE ANYTHING

1 1321 S. Rainbow Blvd, Ste 102 , LAS VEGAS 89146, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: (702) 448-1885

Paid Steve Norton - $2, 000.oo for NOTHING !!! NOTHING !!!
SCAM !!!

I want my money back !!!
My credit Score stayed the same !!!

credit repair

Comments

• Da
      25th of Jul, 2008

did not recive full details about srevice

4th of May, 2010

Poor little stupid people, they will fall for ANY scam going because they are an IDIOT!!!

4th of May, 2010

O, and I suppose you are perfect and no one ever took advantage of you ???

Wow, I wish I were as great as you !! Wow !!! LOL !!!

4th of May, 2010

Yes, I must admit it is really great being me, because I shop only LOCAL STORES..

NEVER THE INTERNET, with the stupid sounding products like Everbrite whites, liberty discount club and yes, Even PRO FLOWERS.COM, credit repair and the like. If you have $2000 to pay these scammers, then YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY YOUR DEBTS, DUMB-###

98% of ALL these complaints started with an internet, TV, or Radio commercial. Are you too dumb to realize this yourself?

ALL the FREE TRIALS, just pay S & H are HUGE scams!

But hell, don't take my word for it...FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF...GO FOR IT, IF YOU DARE!!!

4th of May, 2010

I HAVE A LG MM ACCOUNT AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT - ALL MY BILLS ARE PAID AS SOON AS I GET THEM IN THE MAIL !!! this has nothing to do with not having enough money to pay bills !!! I had somethings on my credit report that had nothing to do with me, they were not mine in the first place. YOU JUST ASSUME EVERYONE THAT GETS SCREWED IS STUPID, I know of a lot of wealthy folks who have been taken by scam artist.

WHY ARE YOU ON THIS C.B. ANYWAY?

5th of May, 2010

I don't like auto pay because, in some cases, it's hard to get it stopped.

I don't think people are stupid for getting scammed... I think they are stupid for throwing their credit info at some idiotic crap they saw on TV or heard on the radio or internet, WITHOUT GOOGLE SEARCHING THEIR NAME OR PRODUCT FOR COMPLAINTS FIRST!!

Too many people fall for the fake testimonials that are all lies to deceive unsuspecting people to part with their money and they throw their credit info at these places but they WOULD NOT SHARE THIS SAME INFORMATION WITH THEIR MOST TRUSTED FRIEND(S).

I am "playing" with TAX MASTERS now...they are trying to get money out of my fake account and I keep changing the numbers on them.
    They are one of the biggest scams around and how did I hear about them?...Their TV & RADIO advertisements, of course.

The reason you had something on your credit report that wasn't yours is the fact that you were a little too loose with your credit info, especially on the internet, TV or radio commercials.

Another thing...don't brag about your "LARGE MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT too loudly...some one might hear you.

Have yourself one hell of a nice day!!!

YOU TOO !

BY THE WAY, I DO NOT PUT MY C C # IN JUST ANY OL` E-MAIL THAT COMES ALONG. I HAVE A CORP. ACC. AND IT'S MOSTLY FOR MY BUSINESS.
    I DO HAVE 2 PERSONAL ACCOUNTS, BUT THEY ARE RATHER SMALL.

I DO NOT EVEN OPEN ATT. ON AN E-MAIL...EVER, UNLESS I KNOW YOU.
    I DON'T EVEN OPEN MY FT DOOR UNLESS YOU CALL ME FIRST.

YOU--------------- TRY TO SELL ME SOMETHING, O.K. ?

THANX

5th of May, 2010

If you are as careful as you seem to be, why on earth did you feel the need to pay these people $2000.00 for "credit Repair"?
    I just don't understand why. How did you find out about this company? Did you see their ad on TV?, hear on the radio?, or some internet commercial and on which website?

I'll bet they promised you a refund if they could not help you...am I right?

If this had happened to me, I would simply REFUSE to pay the credit card charge, especially if I started getting run-around from them. or I would do a charge back because of their deceit and lies and I would RECORD all phone conversations.

I would not care what it would do to my credit rating. Any card company or bank that will not defend their customers on one of these type transactions are, in fact, helping to perpetrate these scams themselves and that make THEM a huge part of the problem.

Don't you agree with me on this?

• Ne
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    credit repair - False Advertisement
    Hargrave and Associates
    2164A Lisa Dr
    Florida
    Phone: 215-828-7718

They advertized that they would clear my credit up in 6 months instead they yook my $250. and never did anything to help me at all. They are very unnavailable when you call for information and cannot explain the reason nothing ever got done to help me or my fiances credit. And now we hear that they might not be in business any more... we want to learn how we can start a class action or get our money back.

3rd of Jun, 2016
    credit repair - unauthorized charges on phone bill
    USCreditfind
    Frisco
    Texas

I have been recieving unauthorized chares of $9.99/mo on my AT&T bill for months. I called AT&T to have them removed, but they still continue to charge me every month. I hve not recieved any credit repair services from this company. I do not know who this company is. I do not have access to the web sight because I never recieved emails regarding a login or password.

Billed on Behalf of US CREDIT FIND, INC. #