CREDIT RATING MATTERS / UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD PAYMENT

1 HA8 5AWEDGEWARE, England, Middlesex, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0845 026 093

THIS COMPANY HAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT CARD IN NOVE AND DEC THE SUM OF £14.95 EACH MONTH FOR SOMETHIBNG I NEVER ASKED FOR AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED. MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY SAY THIS IS A ROLLING DEBIT SO WILL GO ON INDEFINATELY. I DO NOT KNOW THIS COMPANY, HAD NEVER HEARD OF THEM BEFORE THIS AND HAD NEVER VISITED THEIR WEBSITE UNTIL THIS HAPPENED. I DID NOT GIVE THEM THE INFORMATION BUT IT SEEMS THEY AN TARGET YOU ANYWAY AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT UNTIL THEY BOTHER TO ANSWWER YOUR COMPLAINT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTY THAT WE ALLOW THIS SORT OF THING TO HAPPEN WHEN THE COMPANY HAD NOT BEEN GIVEN ASNY AUTHORITY? THEY COULD NOT TO THIS DIRECTLY WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, WHY IS IT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN WITH CREDIT CARDS, WE ARE WIDE OPEN TO SCAMS AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE!

Comments

• Ad
      21st of Dec, 2010

Dear Mrs Haallatt,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which also operates the Credit Rating Matters program). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date. We always ensure that our product offerings are clearly set out on our sign up pages and our aim is always to be transparent in all that we do. To further ensure clarity we send welcome emails to the email address provided, which set out key information and highlights our quick and easy cancellation policy.

For Credit Rating Matters to have received your credit details you must have agreed to our terms and conditions and privacy policy at some point. In addition to this you must have provided other personal details as confirmation of membership is dependent on this and there is no other way in which you would have become a member.

Adaptive Affinity’s professional Customer Service team is standing by if you wish to discuss this matter or anything else in relation to our programmes. You (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of the following methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

1. Call +44 (0) 870 143 2343
    2. Visit http://www.adaptiveaffinity.com/faq.html
    3. Post your questions or concerns on our forum: www.adaptive-affinity.com.

Kind regards,
    Adaptive Affinity Customer Service

26th of Jan, 2011

The same happened to me. I can't undertstand how this company received my details. I'm keeping all my emails in a seperate folder. I dont have any welcome email or anything else from them. This is definately a big rip-off. Watch out!!!

• Ad
      27th of Jan, 2011

Hello,

In response to your comment I would like to ensure you that membership confirmation is dependent on entering the necessary information on our sign up pages; there is no other way that you would have become a member. If for some reason your confirmation email did not reach your inbox it may have delivered to another folder (this may be a reason that you did not receive the message in your inbox).

If you have any more queries regarding this matter, then you (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of the following methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

1. Call +44 (0) 870 143 2343
    2. Visit http://www.adaptiveaffinity.com/faq.html
    3. Post your questions or concerns on our forum: www.adaptive-affinity.com.

Kind regards,
    Adaptive Affinity Customer Service

• Pa
      11th of Apr, 2011

I have just been had by the same scam! There is no way I thought I had anything other than a cash back from Flybe with whom I had booked the flight. Cancel it at once as you might expect they said I had been sent an e-mail none ever arrived. Cancel it an once if you find it on your card. Disappointed in Flybe that they feel this is acceptable I shall now call them and let you know if I get any positive feedback. Patrick Mcilroy

• Bl
      20th of Apr, 2012

I just realized the sum of 19.95 GBP was deducted from my account on the 13th of April and i have had no connection with credit rating matters ever in my life. please i will like whatsoever transaction you carry out from my account to stop. Blessing lass

• Lu
      12th of May, 2012
    CREDIT RATING MATTERS - no login details
    adaptiveaffinity
    United Kingdom

I JOINED THEIR MEMBERSHIP IN ORDER TO GET SOME CASH BACK ON TRAIN BOOKING. I WAS TOLD DETAILS OF MY MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL I LEFT TO THEM, AND I COULD CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP THROUGH MY ACCOUNT. BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY LOG IN DETAILS FROM THE COMPANY SO I THOUGHT MAYBE MY APPLICATION FAILED SO I CONTACTED THEM AGAIN TO ASK FOR MY LOG IN DETAILS. I STILL DID NOT HEAR FROM THEM UNTIL I FOUND OUT THEY CHARGED ME 14.95 POUNDS THIS MONTH. I CALLED THEM AND NOBODY ANSWERS. AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY BACK WHICH THEY PROMISED. AND I CANNOT EVEN CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP. I WANT TO CANCEL IT AND I BELIEVE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO!