Credit Protection Association / False Credit Reporting

1 13355 Noel RdDallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-255-6775

This company keeps sending threatening notices no matter how many times I try to explain to them that the cable box they are trying to bill me for was, in fact, picked up in person by the cable guy. Time Warner isn't even sending me bills, but these people just don't care. No phone call or letter seems to slow them down. Merchants should beware being associated with this unethical company. I've never sued anyone in my life but am very close to bringing action against them.

He

Comments

• La
      24th of Nov, 2008

Learn your rights and how to properly dispute these items

WWW.FTC.GOV - LOOK AT FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICE ACT AND FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT.

GET OFF THE PHONE AND SEND THEM DEBT VALIDATION LETTERS AND CEASE COMMUNICATIONS LETTER.

• Kb
      22nd of Dec, 2011

Hi I'm K.B Jr. I'm on here to make a complaint on the company and its employee's especially one of the agents name Christina this agent has the worst attitude tonight with me and my parents she hung up in ours faces, and really didn't care to help us with our problem. Also when she was asked to transfer us to a supervisor she hung up. This company has wrongfully placed my account on my father's credit report and when we asked Ms. Christine to help us her attitude was extremely stank.