Credit One Bank / fraudulent charges
We started receiving collection calls and that we owed $875. We have never had a Credit One Charge card. We requested documentation of the charges from the bank. We never received documentation. We told them that the charges had to be fraud. No action was taken by the company, only more collection calls. Our CPA tried to handle the matter and we told that she could not talk or deal directly with the company. WE never filled out an application for this card.
Our CPA told us to contact the Attorney General's office of our state and Nevada. WE suggest that you do the same thing.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - gross mishandling and denial of valid dispute
- Credit One Credit Card - credit card
- Credit One Bank - text message stating my account is late/ site and app down. phone number busy 
- Credit One Bank - re: action needed for wells fargo business account application. need negative mark removed from my credit report.
- Credit One Bank - company as a whole