Credit One Bank / fraudulent charges
We started receiving collection calls and that we owed $875. We have never had a Credit One Charge card. We requested documentation of the charges from the bank. We never received documentation. We told them that the charges had to be fraud. No action was taken by the company, only more collection calls. Our CPA tried to handle the matter and we told that she could not talk or deal directly with the company. WE never filled out an application for this card.
Our CPA told us to contact the Attorney General's office of our state and Nevada. WE suggest that you do the same thing.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulant charges 
- Credit One Bank - credit one bank refused for me to make payments
- Credit One Bank - credit one visa card
- Credit One Bank - fax letter
- Credit One Bank - credit card fraudulent activity and refusal to ammend
- Credit One Bank - credit card