Credit One Bank / fraudulent late fees
Credit One Bank fraudulently charges late fees even when you do everything in your power to pay your bill on time. I called a week ahead of my due date to notify them of payment and I paid online on 2/27/2009.
I paid a little over my minimum payment and printed Credit One's Printer Friendly MY BILL PAYMENT RECEIVED, complete with their logo, date of payment, payment amount and a reference number.
Today Credit One called me and notified me that my payment was five days late and I was being charged a 37.00 late fee. I protested, offering to fax to them the online receipt that clearly showed the collections department was in error, but they would not remove the late fee. Their explanation was "something happened, and your payment didn't post." Then why do I have a reference number that was apparently useless to their collections department? I was told I would have to take up that issue with customer service, which would not be open for another few hours.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent charges 
- Credit One Bank - credit one bank refused for me to make payments
- Credit One Bank - credit one visa card
- Credit One Bank - fax letter
- Credit One Bank - credit card fraudulent activity and refusal to ammend
- Credit One Bank - credit card