Credit One Bank / fraudulent late fees
Credit One Bank fraudulently charges late fees even when you do everything in your power to pay your bill on time. I called a week ahead of my due date to notify them of payment and I paid online on 2/27/2009.
I paid a little over my minimum payment and printed Credit One's Printer Friendly MY BILL PAYMENT RECEIVED, complete with their logo, date of payment, payment amount and a reference number.
Today Credit One called me and notified me that my payment was five days late and I was being charged a 37.00 late fee. I protested, offering to fax to them the online receipt that clearly showed the collections department was in error, but they would not remove the late fee. Their explanation was "something happened, and your payment didn't post." Then why do I have a reference number that was apparently useless to their collections department? I was told I would have to take up that issue with customer service, which would not be open for another few hours.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - gross mishandling and denial of valid dispute
- Credit One Credit Card - credit card
- Credit One Bank - text message stating my account is late/ site and app down. phone number busy 
- Credit One Bank - re: action needed for wells fargo business account application. need negative mark removed from my credit report.
- Credit One Bank - company as a whole