Credit Keeper / Charging when account was cancelled

I cancelled the account with credit keeper back in december of 2008. since then i was charged until april without my noticing until i was charged an overlimit fee from my bank because of that unexpected transaction. i am still waiting the results now july of 2009 to see if the will reimburse me for all the money i was charged. the total including the late fees is a total of $129.00. I have 2 cancellation numbers for that same account so i better get my money back.

N  8th of May, 2011 by

Credit Keeper - Account
Best Buy

I applied for a Best Buy credit card a couple months ago and tried canceling it several times before having to call and talk to a head manager and finally reached one yesterday and he said that it was canceled and there was a problem with them receiving my emails because they were doing maintenance on their website and he also said there was a balance off $21 on there from credit keeper services which I also contacted you guys to let you know that I was canceling my Best Buy card so I would also be canceling this service so I don't understand how you guys can charge me after I told you I was canceling and if it is because that card was still active then that is all on Best Buy and the charge should fall on them .