Credit diagnosis.com / unauthorized charges

1 16133 Three Rivers Rd.Biloxi, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 228-392-4393

This company says you can cancel within 7 days but you can't get a person on the phone & I have sent several emails. They are still drafting $29.95 out of my bank account which is causing me $35 nsf fees when I am trying to close that bank acct bc I will be getting out of the army soon & I have been in Korea for 4 yrs. so my mother has been taking care of my financial matters. I am getting no where. They have cost me about $600-$800 excluding their $29.95 monthly fee. I told them I didn't want their services for more than the 7 day period and they kept saying yuo can cancel any time. If you can reach them.

Comments

• Tr
      4th of Oct, 2008
    Credit diagnosis.com - Did not give access to checking account
    Credit diagnosis.com
    creditdiagnosis.com

I never granted them access to my checking account. I also canceled before the "free" period was over. They have charged me $29.95 and $2 ever since March and I want my complete refund.

• Ca
      19th of Sep, 2010
    Credit diagnosis.com - charged me without my permission or knowledge
    creditdiagnosis.com
    Nebraska

I didn't even sign up for this and they charged me first $1.00 and then $29.99 . How do these companies get away with this, that is considered stealing.I want my money back or I will contact BBB.

• St
      12th of Mar, 2011
    Credit diagnosis.com - Took my money for trial but gave me no reports
    Credit diagnosis
    Des Plaines
    Illinois

Charges my debit card for $1 for trial but I have not been able to get any reports or information on my credit. Rip-off!