CREDIT DIAGNOSIS MEMBER SAVINGS / CONNECTING TO OTHER WEB SIGHTS

1 AR, United States Review updated:

I ordered a credit report from this company on a trail basis for 7 days for a one time charge of $1. I canceled it on the 3rd day. But this company connected my information with another website and gave them my debit account and they are charging my account $1.00 a month for something I did not authorize. I tried to call this number [protected]. They assigned a membership number (unknown to me) that connects you to the account they setup for you. This company's website is yoursavingsclub-v. I had to call my bank and cancel my debit card to stop the charges.

I have tried for 3 months to get this resolved.

I hope this helps someone else.

Karen

Comments

28th of Nov, 2008

I paid $1.00 to look up my free credit reports and credit scores. I have been given a membership ID number. But, when I log in to : www.creditdiagnosis.com there is no login area to put my membership ID number and zip code in order to instantly get access to my credit reports and credit scores as I was informed. Would you please help me.

• Sh
      21st of Dec, 2008

I went to a website called Choicetrust to do a Criminal Background check on myself for a one time fee of 19.95 and come to find out they have been charging me since Sep/08. And come to find out they also sold my info to a different company and they were taking 20.00 per month which totaled 90.00. This is one ###ing fraudulant ### company and I'm turning them into the better buisness bureau and I'm going to talk to an attourney about this company and possibly shut them down so it doesn't happen to anyone else. They weren't going to give me my refund until I threatened them with litigation and turning them into the Better Buisness Bureau, but thank god they gave me a refund cuz I don't have this type of money!

• Ca
      14th of Dec, 2009

I became a member in Credit Diagnosis and cancelled my membership the next day. I received an e-mail assuring me tht my membership was cancelled. I have the letter and the confirmation #, Since then, I have received 3 charges for $1 on my credit card and 2 charges . They have given my Credit card # to another website. I called my credit card company this morning and they are turning it in to the fraud department who will follow up. If necessary, I will sue. It is a fradulant company that has received $62.90 from me. Please refund my money to avoid litigation...shame on you!!!

8th of Jan, 2011

I too am a victim of this horrible scam of Credit Diagnosis. I received e-mail regarding free credit scores and decided to give the process a ONE TIME try. I did not sign up for any membership, I only wanted to pay the $ 1.00 dollar fee for the scores as advertised. Since that time, I have received three chargs on my credit card and I have not gotten a SINGLE CREDIT SCORE, NOT ONE. I calld the company and informed a representative of this situation and asked that my name be removed from their membership list, especially since I did not request membership, and I was ASSURED that I would not get another charge. My recent credit card bill shows another charge which brings the three charges to a total of $89.85 for NO service rendered. I will also sue because it is redicious to perpetrate this type of scam on hard-working, law- abiding citizens.I am also going to contact my credit company and report this matter. Hopefully, enought people, who are also victims will see this web-site and respond. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!

• Ri
      15th of Apr, 2011

Please Cancel my membership didn't know was going to get charged for a additonal charge besides the $1.00 amount . attemped last night and the site said had to try again later. Am very disapointed...
    Richard Tupper