Credit Collection Services / Letter of Satisfaction

United States, Missouri Review updated:
Credit Collection Services
I had a debt that had arisen out of unpaid damages from an automobile accident. I had established a payment plan and fell behind in payment. My driver's license was suspended as a result. I then paid the debt IN FULL in the beginning of March 2009 and I am still waiting to receive a "Letter of Satisfaction" that is needed in order to have my license reinstated. The customer services reps. tell me it could be another 30-45 days before I can get that "Letter of Satisfaction". It amazes me how quickly CCS was to put a hold on my driver's license when I missed a payment, but it has taken them over a month since the check has cleared my bank for them to get me the document that I need to be reinstated!!!

A  14th of May, 2009 by
KIND OF SIMILAR PROBLEM... (CCS) Credit collection services SUCK!!! This is their number 866-945-4973. I keep getting a call from them everyday several times a day. I finally answered the phone they ask for a specific person, I tell them they have the wrong number. I ask them to remove my number. They say everytime they will, but they do not. They keep calling and harassing me and are extremely rude over the phone. Will never answer any of my questions, but expected you to answer all of thiers. I called them back, tired of this BULLCRAP. I do not owe them anything, and they will not talk to me that way when calling me. I called them asked to speak to a supervisor. So I got a supervisor on the phone. Explaned to them what has happend. So she asked for my telephone number, then asked me about another person if they live there, I told her no. Then she mentioned another if they live there I said no. Three different people now they have mentioned. I never did give her my name. The third person she asked about, she actually went into detail stating well they did have an account with us but it's paid. Then was phishing around for my name. Never gave to her. Finally told me she would remove the telephone from thier system. We'll see. I'm sure they will not. Any kind of action I can take against them? I do agree on this... THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CUSTOMER SERVICE ANYMORE...
A  22nd of Jun, 2009 by
This so called company has been doing the same thing to us. We receive the phone calls all the time and 1 letter has come and it's not a VALID DEBT. I've written back explaining this, and this is harassment. Did it stop - NO. Why can't these people be shut down. I'm assuming they have the same leeway of THEFT that the banks and credit card companies have. Is this a free country - NO. We are whipped into submission every day by these so-called accredited companies.
Kind of reminds me of what has happened in history, like Nazi Germany or KGB Russia. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON a US citizen should be treated this way with the help of government agencies that give them the LICENSE to do it!
A  4th of Aug, 2009 by
i work for them. im sorry to say it is a screwed up business. the license thing is sensitive. once the dmv approves the request to suspend your license, you better be prepared to wait. i personally am leaving this company. cant stand the way the company operates, treats their employees, and expects us to get money out of people living in this tough economy today. and for those who get phone calls, they wont stop. thousands of new accounts arrive all the time, and if the person using your # has a lot of debt, expect calls for practically ever!! good luck everyone, i will soon leave them and let company continue to screw both employees and debtors, or tort feasors for this with accident accounts!
N  11th of Sep, 2009 by

Credit Collection Services - On credit report with no contact info
Credit Collection Services (CCS)

Info appearing on credit report as a collection with no contact info. Dont know what collection is for and who it is from.
N  16th of Apr, 2012 by
They sent me a collection notice for no reason. They did not provide any proof of any reason why.