Credit Bureau Experts / Awful company

1 934 N University Drive Suite 1317Coral Springs, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-371 3536

My husband and I wanted to both have our credit reports cleaned up. We signed up with these guys cause their website states they start working on your case 'right away, within the first 24 hours'. Well we signed up Oct 3rd, and although I had a few questions that they tried to mumble around, a real confirmation that they were beginning our case, never came. I called them and they informed me that the address at one of the credit bureaus was old and they can't get a report from that bureau unless it's accurate. I asked to to fix that, they said they would send me a link. it was pretty simple. And upon the updating of my address, then, they could order my reports. Well, from two different representatives, I kept getting this generic 'welcome' email outlining what they were going to do for me. But how could they do ANYTHING if by their own admission, they could not order my credit reports. And they weren't proving me with the info i needed to fix that for them. Sticky catch 22 that they had me in where they didn't have to do anything but make excuses and I was going to pay for NO RESULTS?! What is up with them?

WARNING: if a service company starts you off by telling you they can't do what you are paying them to do, cancel!!!

Wish they had said something before they charged my card. Now, i am going to have to fight for a refund for the NOTHING work they did, through my bank.

Va

Comments

• Gr
      28th of Nov, 2008

Answer the God Damn Phone.

• De
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I hired this company and in 8 months my score went from 585 to over 720. I disagree with her post because when you update your address the bureaus need a copy of your Social Security card and your drivers license to do so. The problem is the company can't provide that unless you send it in because they don't have that on file.

• Gr
      20th of Jul, 2009

Hi,
    Iwas thinking of going with credit bureau experts, however, I have seen quite a number of complaints on the web. Could you tell me about your experience there- and do you think these comlaints are bogus? would really appreciate your advice

• Rb
      9th of Sep, 2009

I used them and got ripped off also. They are no good and their fax number changes monthly I think. This makes it hard to send your reports for repair. When you cancel they make it impossible to get it cancelled. They will give you an email address to send cancellation notice but you will keep getting it back. Eventually, you will have to call your bank to dispute charges. DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES!!!