Credit Assist (?)

Posted:

continued to call after told not to

2.5
Credit Assist(?)
Phone: 850-432-3928
I was only able to clearly get the phone #. I have received numerous calls on my answering machine. A couple of weeks ago I answered and stayed on the line until I got transferred to a customer rep. I told them I was not interested and to not call again. Last night I got another call. Again I stayed on the line until I got a live voice (man). I told him this was a do-not-call number and that I had previously told another rep not to call me again. He hung up before I could even verify he knew my number.
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Comments

N  5th of Feb, 2009 by    +1 Votes
They try to get credit card info... they are not a legal company. Filing a complaint at the "do not call" site doesn't stop them. You have to call the state attorney for their state. Find out from them ALL the places you can file complaints. They told me of 3 places to file complaints.
(file one with the state attorney, file one with their consumer protection division, and also with the ftc)
You can go to the website to file the complaints, but call first and find out EVERYWHERE to file them. You also need to file a complaint with the ftc at their website... (it's not the same as the do not call complaint form)..
Please be sure to take the time to report them. It is NOT a company. They are crooks trying to steal your credit card info!!
A  29th of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
Unable to get ahold of anyone other then the number that contacts me trying to solicit credit repair services, the person on the phone says her name is Ashley, no matter how many times I call back it's the same person, saying the same things, she says she is a live person if asked, will notblet me talk to or get and type of contact info to someone to file my complaint or anything period, just disconnects the call.
A  16th of Jan, 2017 by    0 Votes
I understand your feeling toward them. They sneaked out $99 without my authorization. Told them up front I can't do anything after the first of the year and went and did it anyway. Top it off did a claim at my bank for this and did a charge back (No Receipt) and it went through then got it back and now when I looked at Wells Fargo $99.00 pending they ran it through again and now another claim filed.
A  14th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
They are thieves, charged my card 129 with no authorization charge disputed.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree