Creative Vacations Solutions / Timeshare Sale

United States, Florida Review updated:
Creative Vacations Solutions
Phone: 561-574-4326
Got a call about an hour ago from a Joe Saunders, Creative Solutions. He told me he had two people that had given him money down that wanted to buy my Timeshare in Orlando, FL. He took several minutes going through his "sales pitch" and I continually interrupted him to ask him questions and as I did, one could tell that he did not like the questions I was asking. He asked me to give him my credit card info so he could charge $1866.00 for their doing the necessary paper work and contract to sell my time share. He told me he could sell if for %7900..00, which was about a thousand more than I paid for it and that after the sale, the $1866.00 would be refunded to me. He said they make their money on the interest they get from selling the loan from the buyer. I asked he send me a copy of the contract to review and he became rather upset and said "what good would that do?". I told him there were too many "scammers" out there and I would not put up any money up front, etc. I told him that I did not fall off the potato truck last night and that I really found it difficult to believe what he was telling me, as anything that sounds to good to be true, must certainly be too good to be true. He became very hostile when he found that I was not going for his BS and then rather hostile. I told him our conversation had ended and that I was no longer interested in talking to him. He sounded a lot like The Community Organizer (Obama), trying to tell me something that was total BS, expecting I would fall for it.

More Creative Vacations Solutions Complaints & Reviews

D  5th of Aug, 2009 by
Your complaining about a company that you have never been a client. Saying they are scam when they never took any money from you in the first place shows how ignorant you really are. Thas why yu vted for Mcain.
N  24th of Sep, 2009 by
I got the same spell from a Steven from creative vacation just give him my credit card or a check for 1866.00 he had a buyer that had already paid a 20% down . The $1866.00 was to be for a title search.Yes he was going to sell my timeshare for about $8000.00 more then I paid for it sounded good but I've already been scamed by Timeshare Travels out of Boca Raton Fl.I told Steven this all he had to say was oh I have a competitor I told him yes about 20 different one out of Boca Raton that have called me .
Ken why don't you give them your money quit telling people how ignorant they are.
All I can say is Run Run if you get a call from any of them wanting to sell your timeshare.
Creative Vacation Solution