Creative Vacations Solutions / Scammers

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I was contacted by a certain Charles Wallace of Creative Vacations solutions. he told me that He is "my property manager" and that he has some interested buyer for my timeshare with Wyndham. He told me that he can sell my timeshare for $15, 000 although I biught it only for $11, 500. Sounds too good to be true. So when I told him that I'm interested but I needed some information pockets, he was kind of arrogant and asked me that why do I need the information for. he said that with their company, they only do it by phone. When i told him that since he is my alleged "property manager" then we need to have a contract. Then he hanged up! I do believe that this company and this person is a fraud and only up for your money. Beware. If anyone knows where I can sell my timeshare legitimately, pls post it here. Thanks.

More Creative Vacations Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ic
      15th of May, 2009

I was contacted last night by Creative Vacation Solutions "CVS". I talked with a Michael White. He said he had 3 families interested in buying my time share in Gatlinburg. After I got off the phone with him, a woman in the finance department called me back and said he had a buyer. All I needed to do was to pay the $1214 (on my credit card) for them to run a title search. If everything is okay with the search I wll be reimbursed the $1214. Oh, she also told me the buyer pays her commission so no out of the pocket expenses from me except as above. I told her I would not give her my credit card information b/c I knew nothing about CVS. I asked her to email me some information and I still do not have any information from them. I truely believe this is a scam. I plan to contact the BBB.

Thanks for posting your comment about CVS.

Birmingham, AL

• Di
      15th of May, 2009

I was called by Mathew Carlo of Creative Vacations Solutions about 9:00 this morning. He informed me that there were buyers interested in buying my weeks in Inverness by the Sea, in Galveston, Texas. His offer was$20, 000 a week for our 2 weeks. He refused to send me written material when I asked for it. I kept explaining that I only wanted to be sure that what he was saying was what I thought he said. He did seem cooperative, except that I WASN'T GOING TO GET ANY PRINTED MATERIAL !! He gave me his cell phone number, and suggested I sdo some research, and call him back.
    A couple of hours later, I received another call from the same company, who said he was in the office, but there was no indication that any contact had been made. He became very insistant that I listen to him, seal the deal immediately.
    I hung up on him, and my husband did some research on the company, and it seems that it is only a scam !! I wouldn't deal with them at all.

• Ts
      5th of Jun, 2009

06/04/09 Call from Noah. He had buyer for my AZ, T.S I wanted to know how they got my tele. #. They said possibly from listing. I had listed, but I am on DO NOT CALL LIST.
    His superv, Melvin, came on line. He said 3 potential buyers put down $3000 Good Faith money for my unit at this resort. He needed T.S. unit particulars.
    I asked if I had to pay anything up front. He said no. The buyer put up money w/their Credit Agency. However, when Isaid I was interested in $1700 for my unit, he said he would send contract via courier. He said it was essential that I fax paperwork back to him for their Finance Dept w/$1287. He rushed through amt I needed to pay, when I said I asked if I had to pay anything up front & I WOULD NOT PAY any upfront fees at beginning call. I said this should have saved us both time.
    He said they were registered w/Florida, this was ONLY WAY TO SELL, my T.S. He became agitated, kept saying "How do U expect to Sell if U spend..." I hung up.
    +++++
    I had similar exp. w/ TRSALE BUY OWNERS. They put my C.C. inform. through, when they were suppose to HOLD unitl I received Contract, Paperwork. I shouldn't have given C.C info, but Salesman called late ( thought it was a family member) and kept talking until he convinced me his company was legitimate; They had a buyer, time was important. He stated he would email the info. I requested in lieu of Contract.Contract would be in mail that evening; they were registered w/Florida. Co.info on Website.
    I checked w/Florida State, BBB, Dept that handled T.S.s.
    I filed complaint, when I found they put CC(BankCard) thru. They wouldn't take AMEX
    This is another SCAM
    Why should Seller have to PAY up Front Fees. Especially if they already have Credit approved, interested buyers?????
    Also, T.S. Agents contradict themselves.
    State of Florida and Dept of R.E.. Agriculture/Interior should set guidelines for selling T.S.
    They should be listed under R.E. or
    I f

• Ti
      18th of Jun, 2009

They want $1, 200+ dollars, with no guarantee.Do not do it. June -2009

• Ke
      5th of Aug, 2009

To every complaint that I have seen so far on Creative Vacation Solutions. Shut Up! How can you call a company a scam when they have never taken any money from you? It's not Creative Vacation Solutions fault that you were lied to and probally robbed by other companies. Shame on all of you. What do you do for a living? Let me know so I can complain about you. Ignorance is why this country is the way it is.

• Ev
      23rd of Sep, 2009

Well since you must know what I do for a living, I am an Engineer. I am also smart enough to not only fall for the line of crap that I was fed, but I am also smart enough to spell the words "Probably". Keep trying because if you call 100 people and sucker, I mean convince one person, you are $1, 287 richer. I own a house that is worth significantly more money than what we are talking about with this timeshare, and I could sell it today and I will not have to give someone a credit card number or send them money. Why must I do this for this transaction?

• Kb
      8th of Oct, 2009

I wAs contacted this Morning by Jerome and then Jamie. Same senario. Luckily I checked out this webb site before I gave money. IT'S A SCAM FOLKS. IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBALBY IS...
    KB

6th of Nov, 2009

IF YO ARE NOT CONTRACTED BY THE COMPANY HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF THE ARE A SCAM FOR JUST A PHONE CALL

• Id
      2nd of Dec, 2009

I am an idiot that got scamed from creative vacation solutions and lost 1287 dollars. IT IS A SCAM AND ANYONE WHO SAYS IT IS NOT IS MORE THAN LIKELY WORKING FOR THEM OR ONE JUST LIKE THEM. Don't believe anything they say or give them any money at all.

• Tw
      11th of Dec, 2009
    Creative Vacations Solutions - Questionable Dealings
    Tennessee

I was contacted by Alfred, who said he had a buyer for my timeshare.
    I was to pay the costs of title search, etc, .$999. Sale was to close in early Dec. To date no return of calls, no sale, no refund of fees.
    Don't deal with these people, they are fraudulent scammers.

• Fi
      18th of Dec, 2009

IF YOU WERE CONTACTED BY CREATIVE VACATION SOLUTIONS OR ANY OTHER TIMESHARE RESALE COMPANY AND YOU PAID THEM MONEY UP FRONT AFTER BEING PROMISED A BUYER PLEASE CONTACT ME AND TELL ME YOUR STORY. LEAVE ME YOUR CONTACT INFO. YOUR MONEY ISN'T GONE YOU JUST HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I CAN HELP. fight_back2009@live.com

6th of Jan, 2010

LOOK ME UP: http://www.pbso.org/corrections/index.cfm?fa=blottersearchwp&requesttimeout=500&cp=C2A2466C6C9011E2EAA72D50E68EA465&start_date=12%2F20%2F2008&end_date=12%2F21%2F2009&last_name=Bailey&first_name=Charlotte&street_name=&city_name=&statute=&arrestingAgency=&recsperpage=5&process=Process+Search

9th of Jan, 2010