Creative Vacation Solutions / fraud, lies, cannot contact

1 MI, United States Review updated:

Received a call from Robert Adams, they have 3 preapproved buyers, guaranteed sale in 120 days or money back. Well 120 days have passed, my $1, 866 is gone and so is Creative Vacation Solutions in West Palm Beach Florida. I can no longer get their web site to open, no one, Jessica, Tiffany, Scott Kirk, Robert Adams all of them have fallen from the face of the earth as they do not call me and when I call their [protected] number I get "your call is not allowed" puachi. I have contacted the fraud division of West Palm Beach and also the Dept of Agriculture with no response from them. Anybody got any ideas how to get my money back?

Comments

• Ck
      14th of Mar, 2010

I have the same problem in the amount of $1, 926. I have contacted the BBB Florida as well as the Attorney General and the police deparment in West Palm Beach. I am waiting for them to call me back. They seem to be aware of what is going on.

I live in NYC. I wonder if we could all get together to start a class action suit. I do not know how to go about this and do not know any attorneys perhaps you do.