Creative Synergy Training / Charges

1 92 Maple DrivePerkinston, MS, United States Review updated:

In Dec 2009, looked at web site. Filled out all information, thought then canceled out of transaction, but they still charged me, refuted with my debit card, Master Card, Master Card preformed a charge back, but now they (Creative Synergy Training) is now disputing the charges and want the money. After checking with the BBB with 231 complaints against them, and other web sites, it seems that there is a class action lawsuit building against this company and I know i will be a part of it.

The biggest fault on my own is that I didn't preform my research like I should and I thought that when you cancelled out of it it would cancel but apparently not in this cause.

I have tried to revisit web site to get clarification and check information and now web site is closed to new customers? Creativesynergytraining.net

Rl

Comments

• Gl
      2nd of Mar, 2010

How can I also get on board with the class action lawsuit?

• Gl
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I filled out the info and cancelled immediately (The same day), but monies were still withdrawn from my account as if I had never cancelled. Called and was told, the account was now cancelled and the monies would be refunded to me directly to my bank, but they were not. Called again and was told, they had some issues with their current bank and was having to change banks and they would immediately issue me a check that would be mailed to my home, but once again... it was not, or if it was I still did not recieve it. Called yet once again, and was told, that check would be cancelled and yet another check would be mailed to me in the next 2-3 days due to a trace being put on the 1st check. This has been going on since 1-1-10. These people need to be stopped and prosecuted. If everyone is like me, I can NOT afford just to give anyone $129.95 which is the amt that was taken from my checking account. I will be in the process of disputing these charges as the next step. Praying for all that these people have taken advantage of.

• Ro
      14th of May, 2010

I too got a similar runaround. Has anyone had any luck getting their money back or finding a class action lawsuit?