Creative - MuVo TX FM / Words can not express the disappointment

Creative - MuVo TX FM
www.creative.com

Words can not express the disappointment that felt as a result of my purchase of a Creative MuVo TX FM nor should I say, the amount of time that the product actually functioned since I ordered the player on July 15, 2005.

Before I explain the present issue, I must say that I had grown up with Creative products. I recall seeing Creative equipment purchased by my father and brothers. When it was time to buy my mp3 player, naturally I purchased a Creative product. The MuVo TX FM seemed to be just what I needed for running; it was a flash player, USB and not most of all, it was not an Ipod. What joy!

Unfortunately, the company seems to not have kept up the quality standards with which I had grown accustomed. I guess that there is very little wonder why the company's revenue has continually decreased from FY05 to now.

About a year after my purchase, my mp3 player has for all intents and purposes died. In fact, had I not been overwhelmed with other more pressing matters, I would have written this letter four to five months ago when the player first began to show erratic behavior. It isn't an expensive Ipod but then this is not what I expected for a total price of $158.34 either.

It is now time for me to look for a replacement product. I still prefer not to go with an Ipod but I guess all of the people that I see with one must know something that I don't. After all, their players are functioning.

What would you suggest?