Creative Marketing Solutions, Universal Marketing Solutions, Executive Timeshare Marketing / ReSale Fraud

These are Timeshare Resale Outfits. They claim to have a buyer interested in your timeshare. Some have actually gone as far to tell me, "I already have a downpayment from an approved buyer" These Shysters want you to pay up frount to clear & transfer title. The problem is they claim it takes 2-3 weeks to do title work, they then claim to give the supposed buyer 30 days to accept offer. By now 6-7 weeks have passed, they have your money, you have nothing, and because of the length of time from Credit Card transaction and you realizing you have been a victim, it makes it more difficult to recover your money. DO NOY PAY ANY $ UP FROUNT

Je

Comments

• Ry
      16th of Sep, 2009

TOTALLY AGREE! These people are a bunch of liars, and I think they are all the same company. Universal called me first and wanted $500 up front, then Executive Timeshare Marketing called and they wanted $999 up front, and I just got done talking to someone from Creative Marketing Solutions - who wants $1, 800 up front...but the funny thing is it was always the same person that called me, because I recognized his voice! The amount of money they want up front keeps going up and up, but these people can't take "no" for an answer. They'll argue with you till the cow's come home trying to sway your mind.

• Ka
      9th of Mar, 2011

I am presently in a dispute with a company called "THE SUPERIOR MARKETING SOLUTION" out of Pheonix, Arizona. The first flag was when my Facebook password and my email passwords had been changed, effecitvely locking me out! I had to change all passwords, then I went online to check my bank account. Sure enough, they have somehow acquired my debit card number and ran a charge of $49.95. They also sent hundreds of links to all the contacts from my email. When I researched them online, I discovered that these email links are part of their business where they send out what they refer to as "Email Blasts"! It's getting pretty bad when companies have to HACK to get business! I am a private citizen and have no need of their service. I have called several times, left messages, and received no response. I will be able to get a refund by filing a dispute with my bank, and I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, written them a scathing letter and plan to write to the editor of the Pheonix Republic newspaper, as well as filing charges locally. Why can't these fraudulent practices be stopped?????