Creative Logic Info / Stolen copyrighted material

Creative Logic Info
7081 Grand National Dr. Suite 103
Creative Logic info has stolen copyrighted materials on two seperate websites. When asked for royalties, Eric Miles the owner claims that no copyrighted materials/work have been stolen. I tried to collect royalties, and he clams that I am harrassing him. I worked for 3 months for Creative Logic Info, and have not recieved any payment. It's as if he has employees working for free, and then he steals all of the materials and does not pay. I am at my wits end because of Creative Logic Info. I might sue for the stolem copyrighted materials. If you are ordering services from Creative Logic info, beware: he steals copyrighted information and sells it to you. Only for you to find out long after you paid that you have a pending lawsuit for copyright infringement.

D  20th of Jul, 2009 by

I have no idea who this person is and they have never worked for me. I feel sorry for this person that they feel they must lie about my company to make themselves look better. There are a lot of competitive companies out there and some stoop so low as to make false claims on websites such as this one to hurt other companies so they may benefit from it. I am a small business owner and do not have employees. I hire outside freelancers at rates they quote me on and pay them per job finished. To specifically answer the claim of royalties, I beg this person to come forward with any type of copyrighted materials they claim I have of theirs and present it to me. It is now the end of July, this person wrote this in Feb. no law suits have been filed against my company nor have I heard about or from this person EVER! Also, notice their is no signature either. Here's mine.

Eric Miles