Creative Kids Learning Centers / Lack of caring, committment

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-645-1000

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO ANY OF THEM FOR DAY CARE! My granddaughter was going to the Rainbow location; we have had numerous upsets with the Director and the Regional Supervisor - the talk nice to yo but nothing is done until you have to keep taking time off of work to deal with meetings that are convenient to their schedules.

She would be allowed to paint without a 'covering' her clothes covered in paint only to be told that we should have her war clothing that can get dirty & by the way our paint is water soluble - the last outfit (new - she goes to kindergarten) was was washed 12 times and still has the paint on it. When we complained (there was paint in the front & back) we were told that she brushed against the easel; later we asked the child (theyhd the teacher who was in charge ask the 5 yr old child what happened) where was the teacher?

They have teachers who shake the water bottles they are drinking from to sprinkle the children with the water. Children are not given direction or planned activities. the only time the place is spruced up was for the cdertification this year; now the cheap toys are being destroyed.

Please do not think I am picking on them, clohes become filthy from using their ouside play equipment that you could not plan on going any where with your child unlss you brought a new outfit, towels & soap to give hem a wash up. When you complain, you are told it is the child's fault, that their equipment is power washed each week.

They have one super fantastic teacher who makes learning fun and educatioal. She plans activities for every day, sets the room up - s. Nina is her name; in fact if you go to visit the center - her room is the showcase, then they place your child in a room that te teacher does hardly anything.

No plans are made for shool age children for their breaks from school; they are left to color, play, no learning takes place.524

More Creative Kids Learning Centers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      28th of Jul, 2008
    Creative Kids Learning Centers - Staff
    Creative Kids Learning Centers
    Nevada

Doe not care for children. Has many teachers that sleep, discuss not liking mixed couples or children, allows things to happen to the kids and then tells the parent we saw nothing and I don't know what happened. This Center also shreds important letters from parents. Not feeding children is just part of the routine. At least twice a day there is a complaint that parents are not getting settled. They allow workers to work with hangovers. Hope you can find a better pre-school and safe environment on your search.

• Al
      18th of Sep, 2008

I am also very concerned, particularly about one of the teacher who is very tough w/ children, I always see her scolding kids, shaking them, in a bad good, very impatient... I made a complaint and the director told me that if I want I can remove my child from school... I'm thinking about what to do now

• Az
      25th of Jul, 2009

www.MyChildCareGuide.com is a national search and review website on licensed daycare and preschool providers. Be a resource for other parents by leaving a review today!