Creative Home Arts Club / canceling membership repeatedly
I'll write back if my efforts work. I have attempted to cancel membership four times through phone call to their membership services phone number (they now have one and it's not difficult to get through). However, even after several phone calls, not only requesting they cancel membership, but cease ALL correspondence, mailing, membership offers, books, magazines, gifts and samples, they still send me a book that I have to return at the cost of $4.00 to me, if I don't want it.
Today, I wrote a letter to every address I could find telling them if they did not cease all mailings within 2 weeks or call me, I would file a complaint with the better business bureau and seek legal assistance to remedy the matter. I've paid all bills on time and am sick of getting the books (even though they are nice books, I don't want them at $30.00 each!!! So instead, I'm obliged to return one every two weeks (at my cost) and once again request cancellation of membership.
Such a racket - they will be in court if they don't change their harrassing tactics!
More Creative Home Arts Club Complaints & Reviews
- Creative Home Arts Club - unwanted membership! 
- Creative Home Arts Club - unfair request for payment! 
- Creative Home Arts Club - fraud 
- Creative Home Arts Club - not as advertised 
- Creative Home Arts Club - demanding payment for membership? 
- Creative Home Arts Club - creative home arts club lifetime membership
- Creative Home Arts Club - lifetime membership
- Creative Home Arts Club - services not rendered.
- Creative Home Arts Club - magazine and craft kits haven't come in years. 
- Creative Home Arts Club - missing my magazines and other materials