Creative Home Arts Club / lifetime membership

1 Minnetonka, MN, United States Review updated:

I joined Creative Home arts club in 06 and paid the lifetime fee. I have not heard anything from them in years. I received a small kit to do and report on once. I use to get a magazine but I don't even get that anymore. I did call twice to complain about this and was told to refill out papers on my acct. Now I can't even find the site. This was the biggest rip off ever. If every other member was treated like me they should have to refund our fees.

Sa
May 20, 2018

Comments

• Rh
      11th of Jul, 2018

I am in the same situation. I am thinking that nothing can be done, by reading all the commits. member 06/04 #10041531. This is sad.

1st of Sep, 2018

Same here ... I paid my 300.00 and then they stopped sending items ... wow ... this is what, we have gotten, as lifetime members for our hard earned money ... if they were going out of the business, you would think they would of refunded at least half the money to us ...

• Pa
      15th of Nov, 2018

I also paid $300 for a lifetime membership in April 2009. I received some very nice totes and some "test" items. That was the end of any further comments, projects or magazines from the company. Certainly not $300 worth of products. Member #10191020 04/2009.

• De
      7th of Dec, 2018

I also paid my $300.00 for my Life Membership 05/2009 #10189215. I rec'd a nice tote, welcome pkg, some magazines, but haven't heard anything for years. What's up with that?