Creative Concept Inc / Agent took my works and stopped to communicate

1 10019, 698 11th Ave, New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I received the phone call from the agent of the company Creative Concept Inc. They offered me to take participation in exhibition and asked to provide 5 of my works to them. I agreed and sent my works, but after that no emails, no phone calls and no confirmation about the exhibition. I tried to reach them as well, but the phone number was invalid and no one replied to my emails. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.

Ta
May 2, 2014

More Creative Concept Inc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ar
      4th of May, 2014

I agree this company did not pay me and has my work . I sold some and they were paid but they have not paid me for the sales.
    I was at the exhibition in March. in New York, it was not good. . You get the run around, we need to stop them from taking advantage of hard working artists. Last address 1440 Broadway... 23rd floor, I could not find them there at all when in was in New York. I am no longer working with them... well trying to work with them, it was a one way street, they took, I gave.

• Wi
      18th of Mar, 2015

I worked with them 2 years ago. Was having a show with them. After I returned to Europe I was told one piece was sold. I never received any money back. I have been promised several times via email that my work will be sent back to me, however I am still waiting.
    I keep on e mailing me, that work has been sent, but I never received it and it never was sent. Meanwhile I have the suspicion, that the work has been sold and disappeared.
    Can't get hold of them via telephone either.
    Any help to get the work back would be welcome. I live in Europe and it's difficult to do things long-distance.
    Very disappointing experience with people, who seemed to be genuine and sincere the first time I met them in NY.