Creative Bitter Jester - Nicolas Degrazia / Bitter Jester Creative FRAUD - Nicolas Degrazia FRAUD

1 838 Central Ave., Highland Park, IL, US Review updated:

Nicolas Degrazia of Bitter Jester Creative of Highland Park, Illinois is a total ###, thief and a liar. My partner and I hired Nicolas Degrazia of Bitter Jester Creative to do a series of short films for our new Italian restaurant in Chicago. He quoted us $10, 000 for a series of 5 short clips for our small business to help us with the marketing and to put them on our Website. We told him it was too much for us. So, he said it will only be $8000 if paid cash upfront. We told him that we would think about it and let him know.

A month later, my partner and I put together the cash and gave it to Nicolas Degrazia of Bitter Jester Creative to create the videos for us. It has been almost a year now and we still don't have the videos. My partner and I tried to reach Nicolas Degrazia to see what is the status on the videos but without any luck. We left him several messages but he never returns our calls.

This dishonest ### operate only to steal your money without honoring the service agreed upon. If you or anyone you know are doing any business whatsoever with Nicolas Degrazia and his fake company Bitter Jester Creative Inc., I highly recommend you reconsider your options and stay FAR FAR FAR AWAY. This heartless individual will rob you blind without thinking twice. Consumers and business owners BEWARE of Nicolas Degrazia and his fake not trustworthy business. STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY.

See you in court Nicolas Degrazia and Bitter Jester Creative Inc. of Highland Park, Illinois.

Comments

• Te
      Nov 22, 2012

This complaint smells like a fake.

• Bi
      Oct 10, 2014

As the company in question, we can say unequivocally that this anonymous posting is a complete fabrication. We have never accepted cash for a production (do people do that in the 21st Century?) and have never had any conversations with any "Italian restaurant" in Chicago or anywhere on Earth, for that matter. We have received no such phone calls, voicemails, or messages. If the annonymous author of this post would like to contact us, we can be reached any time at 847.433.8660 or through our website www.BitterJester.com.