Creative And Verizon / Unite together against this outsourcing!

United States Review updated:
Anyone else fed up with this outsourcing of tech support to India? I canceled my Verizon cellphone, DSL , and home phone this year do to lack of tech support on a dsl problem. I spent a month trying to get it fixed. I had crossed lines, dsl disconnects every few minutes and the Indian (tech) told me that it was my computer. After an expensive in-home test it was determined that i had a crossed line, duh, when I dialed out I got the other party that my line was crossed with. $75.00 an hour, 3 hours to fix. Needless to say I told em to go stick the phone where the sun dont shine. Now I find myself in the same position with Creative and MSI.

I bought an MSI P6N Diamond Motherboard with the Creative X-fi chip built in. The drivers have many issues, but if you get em to work, you wont be able to use your front panel or rear panel mic's. MSI claims this is Creatives prob, no support. And guess what,Creatives ignorant tech can't find the device in his support software, therefore, no support. Go talk to MSI...

Funny how this heavily accented Indian called himself Bill and claimed he was in Texas... When confronted with the simple question, where's the Alamo, he admitted to being in India. I despise liars, and anyone that associates with them. To make it a common business practice, forget it... I build computers daily for a living, and will not use these products ever again.

Unite together against this outsourcing... BAN VERIZON AND CREATIVE... Lets get a list of these outsource r's so we can keep from getting burned.

Comments

Ga
  9th of Mar, 2009
I SIGNED UP FOR MY VERIZON SERVICES IN MARYLAND, USA.

WHEN I SIGNED UP WITH VERIZON - I TALKED TO AN ENGLISH SPEAKING AMERICAN - SOMEONE I COULD UNDERSTAND WHICH COULD UNDERSTAND ME.

WHEN I NEEDED HELP WITH MY VERIZON I DID NOT EXPECT TO HAVE TO TALK TO SOMEONE I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND FROM SOME FORIEGN COUNTRY LIKE INDIA, THE PHILIPPINES OR SOME OTHER FORIEGNER!!!

I have had numerous issues with Verizon's outsourcing when calling about my DSL account.

On one day alone I called 13 times to try to resolve an issue.

The next day a representative from Verizon called me and said they noticed I had called 13 times, and explained they had a program that monitored incoming calls. She asked if my issue was resolved, I told her NO! Not only could I not resolve the issue - I couldn't understand the people I was talking to, and quite frankly didn't think they could understand me. She said she would stay on the line and try to help me resolve the issue. So after several attempts, where the Verizon Representative, Mrs. Bennet, could not understand the Tech Support person, she gave me a Verizon level 3 Tech Support telenumber 877-255-5186 (which has now been disconnected). But for about a year it was WONDERFUL!!