Creationwatches.com / very disappointed with this company

United States Review updated:

Very disappointed with this company, ordered watch as a present it arrived damaged. Got in touch by e-mail as the phone line for UK is just an answering service telling you to email them. Email got passed to someone called Justin who told me all watches are checked prior to being dispatched. After a number of days emailing he finally said I could return for an exchange, this was a Xmas present for my husband. Anyway, watch cost £14.73 to return and according to my tracking arrived in 5 days but according to creation watches it was about two weeks by which time there was no watches the same type in stock. I got told that I would get the delivery charge refunded "shortly" this was over a month ago!!! So now I have no watch and am £14.73 out of pocket. The customer service is atrocious. The website showed that the watch was in stock so I ordered it again, money came out if bank then next day I got an email telling me that sorry watch is not in stock and we will refund you shortly. This is the worst Internet company I have ever dealt with.

Va

Comments

• Pn
      Mar 27, 2018

Very disappointed with customers service.

I bought and orient star with arrived defective by the clasp.
    I contacted them, no answer until insisting. Then refused to repare It. The said the were just sellers. And they do not give warranty in my country.

Moreover, I took it to a watchmaker and told me it was not a real orient.

I don't know what to think of these guys.