Creationwatches.com / very disappointed with this company
Very disappointed with this company, ordered watch as a present it arrived damaged. Got in touch by e-mail as the phone line for UK is just an answering service telling you to email them. Email got passed to someone called Justin who told me all watches are checked prior to being dispatched. After a number of days emailing he finally said I could return for an exchange, this was a Xmas present for my husband. Anyway, watch cost £14.73 to return and according to my tracking arrived in 5 days but according to creation watches it was about two weeks by which time there was no watches the same type in stock. I got told that I would get the delivery charge refunded "shortly" this was over a month ago!!! So now I have no watch and am £14.73 out of pocket. The customer service is atrocious. The website showed that the watch was in stock so I ordered it again, money came out if bank then next day I got an email telling me that sorry watch is not in stock and we will refund you shortly. This is the worst Internet company I have ever dealt with.
More Creationwatches.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - stay away from these guys 
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - avoid this one at all costs
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - scam - order number: 10071271
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - package not received
- [Resolved] Creation Watches - product was declared to violate copyrights by the german customs - creation watches still charges me partially
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - overcharging and poor customer service
- Creationwatches.com - don't know what to do 
- [Resolved] Creation Watches - no item no refund since 1 year!!! - lack of contact
- [Resolved] Creation Watches - watch arrived broken - customer service non-existent!
- [Resolved] Creation Watches - watch