Creationwatches.com

Posted:

stay away from these guys

4.4
Creationwatches.com
creationwatches.com
firstly the box that the watch came in is not a genuine seiko box it is badly constructed and a poor imitation, there was no watch cushion just a bit of roughly cut sponge . It is not an original box (the manual did not even fit in it )
Here is the actual email responding to my concerns
Hello,

All our watches are 100% authentic. We deal only in genuine watches.
You can read our customer comments here:

The boxes are what we purchase separately from our suppliers. They are
easy for shipping and do not get damaged. The Original boxes are heavy
and cost $10-15 more and add $10-15 more to the shipping cost also.
Most of our customers would rather save the $30 than pay for the
original boxes.
A lot of online sellers do not even ship with boxes.

Best regards,
Raul
Here is the actual statement from there website
Are CreationWatches.Com's watches genuine?
All watches sold from CreationWatches are 100% genuine, authentic and brand new. We do not sell used, previously owned, replica, or imitation watches. All watches are shipping in their original packaging with the actual watch box and all the documents. Our thousands of customers from around the world will testify to the authenticity of our watches and our service. Customer Comments about CreationWatches.com

at this stage I am not sure if the watch is genuine or not and I am going to get it checked. When I pointed out the contradictions from the first email and their website statement they said that they would forward it on to someone called Jason. I am still awaiting a response from Jason. I would advise you to be careful about what you maybe getting involved in. I wish now that I had spent the extra money and got it from a more reputable company.
Complaint comments Comments (23)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

Comments

D  28th of Nov, 2012 by    +1 Votes
The box is different but the watch itself is exactly what was ordered! The buyer wanted us to refund a huge amount (sort of black mail) to him and this negative review upon our refusal.
--Creationwatches
A  29th of Nov, 2012 by    +3 Votes
If the product listing in fact stated that it was to be shipped in its original packaging, then CreationWatches deceived the buyer. Claiming that it's blackmail is just plain slanderous.

The Google preview for your site still shows the misleading text, "All watches are shipping in their original packaging with the actual watch box and all the documents." On your live site, it has been updated to read, "All watches sold from CreationWatches are 100% genuine, authentic and brand new. We do not sell used, previously owned, replica, or imitation watches. All watches are shipped in watch box with documents."

You should have simply apologized to the customer for the misunderstanding, fixed your website text, and offered to take the watch back, or to refund part of the cost. Instead, you insinuated that the customer is blackmailing you like a snotty child. Now I'm rethinking whether or not I want to buy an SKX from you.
N  25th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear T_B
We did apologize to the customer and also gave the customer the option to return the watch and we were willing to refund some amount for the box. However the buyer wanted an unreasonable amount . I do agree that our initial reply should have been better worded and not accusatory.
A  27th of Dec, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Hello,
I am escalating your mail to Jason who will be able to answer you.

Best regards,
Raul

Like us on Facebook for discount codes:

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:16 PM, > wrote:
> Raul,
> Thanks for getting back so fast.
> I only ask for a Certificate of authenticity as when you buy seiko from
> japan it comes with it. Just a bit weird that its just a watch you sell yet
> states paper work on your site.
> I have looked at other review and they seem very happy. But it would appear
> that all paper would have been sent to them. In my case i dont think all
> paper has been sent hence the emails.
> Regards
> Sent from Samsung mobile
> Creation Watches wrote:
> Hello,
> For the booklet, you can refer the manual link which I have already
> sent you in previous mail.
> Certificate of authenticity is not necessary since we have records of
> your purchase and the warranty will be honored. Please do not worry
> about that.
> All our watches are 100% authentic. We deal only in genuine watches.
> You can read our customer comments here:
> http://www.creationwatches.com/products/index.php?main_page=customer_testimonials
> Also, I am escalating your mail to Jason who will be able to answer you.
> Best regards,
> Raul
> Like us on Facebook for discount codes:
> http://www.facebook.com/creationwatchespage
> On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM, > wrote:
>> Raul,
>> Thanks for getting back to me. As many of you customer have said that the
>> watch is shipped with all paper work. It would seem that maybe my
>> shippment
>> may have missed some of these vital bits of paper. It should come with
>> Seiko
>> warranty card as this is a seiko watch.
>> 1. Certificate of authenticity!
>> 2. No Booklet!
>> Have these documents be missing from this shipment as shortly after buying
>> you ran out of stock for a short while. This might have ment the watch was
>> shipped with out all the paper work.
>> Regards,
>> Sent from Samsung mobile
>> Creation Watches wrote:
>> Hello,
>> We have records of your purchase and the warranty will be honored.
>> Please do not worry about that.
>> Warranty information is here:
>> http://www.creationwatches.com/products/index.php?main_page=infopages&pages_id=9
>> You can get the manual from the following
>> link:http://www.seikowatches.com/support/ib/index.html
>> The boxes are what we purchase separately from our suppliers. They are
>> easy for shipping and do not get damaged. The Original boxes are heavy
>> and cost $10-15 more and add $10-15 more to the shipping cost also.
>> Most of our customers would rather save the $30 than pay for the
>> original boxes.
>> A lot o
A  2nd of Jun, 2013 by    -1 Votes
i bought a watch from Creation Watches for a nephew who is a fireman, and the watch is too big. I have been trying to contact Creation Watches to arrange for return of the watch because the packaging did not contain any receipt. The phone number is just a message telling you to email the company, which I did, but have not received any response. I will be calling my credit card company next asking that the charges be reversed until I hear from the company.
D  18th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
hello,

we have replied to your email. The delay in replying was due to the weekend.

regards
CreationWatches.com
A  18th of Aug, 2014 by    -2 Votes
CreationWatches is a company with very poor customer service. Please also see this case:
D  6th of Sep, 2014 by     Best Advice +4 Votes
Im not constesting any of the above but I recently bought a Seiko from Creationwatches without any problems. Speedy delivery to Europe, original box and papers. Very happy with my purchase!
D  9th of Sep, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I've ordered SEIKO military Watch. Delivery to Sweden by DHL was both free and flawless, the watch works perfectly fine and the price is right. And yes it is original. Just look at their advanced solar powered Citizen divers watch, it would actually cost you more to make a copy that works. Just a happy customer and a honest opinion.
N  12th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered my watch on 8 September and received it on 12 September. I acknowledge that delivery was both free and fast. But I do have some concerns about the authenticity of the Seiko that I purchased. It came in what looks like a proper box but it had no warranty card or certificate of authenticity. I don't understand if the watches are authentic, from the manufacturer, how they do not automatically come with a warranty card and certificate of authenticity.

The invoice that I received with the package doesn't even state the brand or model number of the watch that I purchased. It simply states "horology item". How is this then an accurate invoice/receipt for the purchase I made of what I believed to be a genuine Seiko?
A  22nd of Sep, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I am so unhappy with CreationWatches.com!!! I ordered the Citizen BL8001-58L and they sent me the white version of that watch. Not at all what I wanted. This was going to be a wedding gift for my future husband and now I will not have a gift for him in time. Absolutely TERRIBLE. Also, their communication was awful too. I should have known better when I thought the price was too good to be true.
D  23rd of Sep, 2014 by    +2 Votes
Ordered a watch September 18 to my wife, arrived directly to our door some minutes a go.

Genuine item, perfect tracking, DHL even sent the packet from Leipzig Germany, for a short vacation in Korea, then back to Europe again.

Very satisfied customer, just waiting for ( if any ) customs invoice from DHL, hope it is not too expensive.

Thank you from Sweden!
D  16th of Oct, 2014 by    +2 Votes
I bought a Seiko from Creation and I'm very happy with both the watch and service received. My watch is genuine, came with the correct Seiko manual and a basic non-Seiko watch box (I had the option of a Seiko gift box for £3 extra). I don't believe you could get a better price/service combination for grey import Seikos and will be buying another from them very soon. If you want to pay so much more for a UK purchase then go ahead-"you pays your money..."
A  25th of Feb, 2015 by    -3 Votes
I too ordered a watch from creation watches (only a day ago) soon after i paid my watch (with a Neteller prepaid Mastercard) they asked me to send identification proof, i did. My order status stays hours with the message identification requested then after few mail status order changed to DHL Processing and i received a mail saying that my identification proofs were transfered to a customer service manager called Jason . Fifteen hours later i asked them by mails for feedback i wanted to be informed on what happened. Now i'm a day later and they completely stopped to answer any of my mails. I have to say it's a first for me. Maybe i'm asking to much but it doesn't feel right that a customer service that don't even reply to legitimate questions. Anyway i'll keep you informed on what happened!
N  6th of Mar, 2015 by    +2 Votes
I have just received the watch I ordered from creation and am very happy. Delivery was fast and trackable and the watch is genuine. Personally I only have good things to say in relation to this company. That said I spent an hour researching them before ordering and was aware of the box issue (doesn't concern me as I'm buying the watch, not its case) and that there were a few complaints which centred around the need to return the watch.

All I can say is I would definitely buy from them again with no qualms.
D  6th of Mar, 2015 by    +3 Votes
Few days ago i left a message here complainig about the feedback of the customer service of creaton watches. Since that day i have to say tat not only i received my watch from them but they have since been great in responding to every mail i sent. So as for now i would gladly recommend creation watces to purchase a watch.

Ikan F.
A  11th of Mar, 2015 by    +1 Votes
I too bought what was claimed to be a genuine watch from Creation Watches it arrived in an unbranded box and although the SEIKO warranty booklet was included, the warranty card had been removed. I asked creation watches to authentic the watch was genuine they could not or would not and will not send the warranty card. Their own warranty is useless as returning the watch which may be fake is not cost effective.
A  3rd of Aug, 2015 by    +2 Votes
creationwatch. their listing is dishonest. their listing say delivery with all orignial packaging and papers. but no what i recieve is just a watch and a fake box. and they dare reply by say their suppler don give them in full. cheats. i have to file a pay pal claim. regret buying from them . please don not buy from them. they are a singapore company .
D  4th of Sep, 2015 by    -1 Votes
Don't buy from this Sh^ty site, they will make you to wait 3 weeks then they will cancel it.
A  3rd of Dec, 2015 by    +2 Votes
Authentic, in 3 days here in Holland, absolutely new, in a box that is not original, but that does the price also cheaper. The certificate of guarantee have no number, but have the date of purchase, and is sure that they will accept the watch. Any way, the super cheap price includes the risk. And, a watch so good as their watches, will never have a problem in the first years. So, NO PROBLEM with the box, with the guarantee of with other thinks.
I got what I wanted!!!