[Resolved] Creationwatches.com / package not received

Argentina

AGO 16 - I purchased a citizen watch in CreationWatches.com

AGO 28 - They send me the tracking code to see where my watch is.

SET 9 - I send an email to CreationWatches.com with a report from DHL that say : The item could not be delivered and is being returned to sender.

SET 10 - CreationWatches.com reply "Dear Cristian,

Your order already has been shipped via Registered shipping. It might take 2-4 weeks to reach the pakage. Please do not worry about that, your package is already on its way. It will reach you soon. However you may be able to track the package once it reaches to your country with your country post."

SET 19 - After i told creationwatches to read carefully what i send the reply: "Dear Cristian,

We have raised an inquiry with DHL Global mail for your order. We will
update you soon as we get status from them.

SET 26 - After me asking what happendes with my order creation watches reply: "Dear Cristian,

We have forwarded your enquiry to the post concerned.
We'll keep you informed as soon as there's any updates from them.

Please note that the Post may take up to 2.5 months from the date of enquiry to have a conclusive reply.

Best Regards,
Sally"

OCT 19 - CreationWatches say "Dear Cristian,

You will receive the watch within 3 working days."

OCT 19 - My Reply "Awesome! What is the new tracking code?"

OCT 28 - I got this email from creationwatches asking for more money without a reason valid "Drear Cristian,

The watch has been returned back to us, if you want to receive it you
have to pay USD 20 for re-shipping fees.
Please pay the price from the following link:
Also inform us after the payment is done."

OCT 28 - My reply "Why i have to pay re-shipping fees? I do not return the watch. And on the mail on 19th oct you say exactly:
"Dear Cristian,
You will receive the watch within 3 working days."
Please give me a good explanation for this. "

I dont really know what else to do besides make a dispute on my credit card. I preffer my watch.

• Resolution statement

• Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Jan 20, 2018

We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret for inconvenience caused.

Cb