[Resolved] Creationwatches.com / 3 months waiting for warranty and still n3 months waiting for warranty and still no news

P O Box 30 Macpherson Road Post Office, singapore, Singapore Review updated:

I buy a watch on this site in November 2014.
I received it and after a few days, it doesn't worked.
So I returned for warranty.
I returned in January 2015 and since then, they still have not returned to me.
every time i send an email they always meet the same sentence like:

jason1428, CreationWatches.com rep has responded
“We are really sorry for the inconvenience, repairs can take longer if it is complicated and parts are required. It is also due to the fact that sometimes parts need to be ordered from Japan and if there is shortage of parts we have to wait for the next production cycle and this appears to be the case here. We have asked to repair center to speed it up. Thanks for your understanding.”

this response date there one month already.

It does not take three months to repair a watch.

this site is a scam, if you send your watch to guarantee you will never see her again.
I asked several times the Standard exchange or refund in vain.
They are thieves.

• Resolution statement

• Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Dec 25, 2012

Your package was stuck in the customs hence the delay. We had it cleared and a full refund was done to you within 24 hours.
    --Raul, CreationWathes.com

• Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Jan 13, 2017

We are very sorry for this, repairs can take longer if it is complicated and parts are required. It is also due to the fact that sometimes parts need to be ordered from Japan and if there is shortage of parts we have to wait for the next production cycle.

Da
Apr 23, 2015

Comments

• Gi
      Aug 24, 2012
    Creationwatches.com - If you're ordering from the US don't waste your money
    Creationwatches.com
    creationwatches.com

If you're ordering from the US don't waste your money!! If you need to return the product you will never get your money back.

• Ho
      Oct 17, 2015

I have had exactly the same experience with Creation Watches. The watch I purchased stopped working after 3 months - we were told to return the watch to Creation which we did. It took 12 months to repair!!! Over that time we received EXACTLY the same response from CreationWatches. We did eventually get the watch back - BUT after 5 months it has now stopped working again. we have been told to return the watch back to Creation Watches and according to Vanya - Please send the watch back to us for repair we will use another service centre for repair this time. REALLY!!!
    When we returned the watch to Singapore the first time we had to pay for the postage there and back . If I have to pay postage both ways again there will be no point - as I could have purchased the watch in Australia and actually received the customer service that Creation Watches profess on their web site. It5 also means Creation Watches will have had this watch in their possession more than me.
    I will never ever use Creation Watches again and I would NEVER EVER recommend them!!!

• Ho
      Jan 14, 2017

We got the watch back 13 months later. After 3 months the same problem happened. We contacted SEIKO direct and they didn't know who Creation Watches were but they did fix the watch for us and to date it hasn't missed a beat

• Ra
      Jan 18, 2018

@hoffca We are not authorized dealers for the brands we carry, because we want
    to offer you lower prices. We source our watches from distributors
    around the world. All our watches are 100% genuine, authentic and
    brand new.
    The official Service Center needs to honor the warranty since the
    warranty is by Seiko.