[Resolved] CreationWatches / non delivery of the order

Moscow, Russia Review updated:

Hello, I have bought Seiko Lord Two-Toned Stainless Steel Fixed Swarovski Crystal Bezel Ladies Watch SRLZ88P1, order #[protected] on 05.12.2014 from the CreationWatches official on-line shop. On 15 of December 2014 they have sent me confirmation of shipment via BPost with invalid shipment number BPI0017SG000042227. On all my requests on delay and non-receipt they were answering that it will be received within 2-3 weeks.
It is already more than one month the item is not received. I have applied to local post office and they have explained me that it is impossible to send something internationally without registered tracking number and they have confirmed that the shipment number is invalid. At the same time, the Seller, Creation Watches (REDSOL PTE LTD according to invoice) cannot provide any information about the order and confirms that the shipment is not trackable. As a result, they have stolen my money.

• Resolution statement

• Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Jan 13, 2017

Sorry for delay, your watch has been sent by BPost for this kind of shipping direct tracking is not available in most cases. However you may be able to track the package once it reaches to your country with your country post.

An
Jan 21, 2015

Comments

• Dc
      27th of Jan, 2015

Creation watches are an awful company I orderd a watch on 23.11.14 and I am still waiting for my refund after I got an empty box from them best thing to do is try and get refund because your not going to get the watches

• Ra
      26th of Jan, 2018

@dc15 We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused.