[Resolved] Creation Watches / watch

! Buyer be wary!

Beware if problems occur with your purchase & you require vendor action.

Creation watches falsely advertised the particular item I purchased from them.

The advert reads as follows "new with tags: a brand-new, unused, and unworn item (Including handmade items) in the original packaging (Such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached."

Original packaging was not provided! This is a limited edition piece and I am a collector. I would not have made the purchase if the advert indicated original packaging was not provided.

Trying to deal with them is impossible! They lead me round and round in circles with full blown rhetoric!!!

My experience shows me they are dishonest unscrupulous and unethical.

Sadly paypal does not seem to take these matters seriously.

• Resolution statement

• Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Jan 20, 2018

Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic and we deal only in genuine watches.

• Updated by Tumbledry, Jan 21, 2018

BUYER"S BEWARE !!!
    Raul your advertising for the Limited Edition watch I bought from you CLEARLY said ships with original packaging. As a collector, this was critical to me.
    Your advert stated " "New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached."
    The watch DID NOT ship with original packaging. You falsely falsely faslely advertised and, misled misled misled the buyer.
    I contacted Seiko and Seiko told me you are not an authorized dealer so if a problem occurs such as what happened to me, the buyer as no recourse.
    Dealing with you to resolve the issue was impossible. You continually use rhetoric.
    BUYER"S BEWARE !!!

• Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2018

We are not authorized dealers for the brands we carry, because we want to offer you lower prices. We source our watches from distributors around the world. All our watches are 100% genuine, authentic and brand new.

Tu