[Resolved] Creation Watches / scammers

1 Singapore Review updated:

I'm extremely disappointed with Creation Watches. Purchased a watch from them and used it for about two months and then it broke. I contacted Creation Watches customer support and asked about the repair service and they said that I can send them the watch and they will take a look at it.
So I paid for the shipping and sent my watch to Creation Watches. One week passed and I contacted them and asked about my watch and they said they need more time. Waited and waited and nothing! Then they just stopped replying!! They still have my watch and it seems like they decided to keep it.

• Resolution statement

• Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Dec 22, 2016

We are sorry to hear this, but repairs can take longer if it is complicated and parts are required. It is also due to the fact that sometimes parts need to be ordered from Japan and if there is shortage of parts we have to wait for the next production cycle. However please do not worry, as soon as the watch is back we will have it sent to you.

Vu
Nov 9, 2016

Comments

• Ki
      22nd of May, 2018

it says "resolved" on your case...have you recieved your repaired watch back?