[Resolved] Creation Watches / scammers
I'm extremely disappointed with Creation Watches. Purchased a watch from them and used it for about two months and then it broke. I contacted Creation Watches customer support and asked about the repair service and they said that I can send them the watch and they will take a look at it.
So I paid for the shipping and sent my watch to Creation Watches. One week passed and I contacted them and asked about my watch and they said they need more time. Waited and waited and nothing! Then they just stopped replying!! They still have my watch and it seems like they decided to keep it.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Dec 22, 2016
We are sorry to hear this, but repairs can take longer if it is complicated and parts are required. It is also due to the fact that sometimes parts need to be ordered from Japan and if there is shortage of parts we have to wait for the next production cycle. However please do not worry, as soon as the watch is back we will have it sent to you.
More Creation Watches Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - stay away from these guys 
- Creationwatches.com - very disappointed with this company 
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - avoid this one at all costs
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - scam - order number: 10071271
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - package not received
- Creation Watches - broken watch dissapeared into repair centre
- Creationwatches.com - customer service
- Creation Watches - orient mako 2
- [Resolved] Creation Watches - no refund 6 months!
- [Resolved] Creation Watches - go here if you want to lose your money and your item.