[Resolved] Creation Watchesorder cancelation

I bought a Casio analog digital watch today on your Creation Watches website and made payment through PayPal. I received a payment confirmation email immediately after. However I decided to cancel the order because I don't want the item anymore. I emailed customer service asking for the order cancelation and full refund before item can be packaged and shipped. It's been over eight hours since I contacted customer service but haven't gotten a response yet. Could you kindly cancel my order and make a refund to my PayPal account.
Thank you.
Order number [protected]

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Livi22, Dec 09, 2018

Update: On Dec, 6 2018 Creation Watches customer service finally contacted me, acknowledging the receipt of my order cancellation email, and informing they were working on making a refund. This was after I had posted my review here on complaints board and also opened up a case on PayPal resolution center. Within 24 hours they had made a full refund to my account and offered me a discount on my next purchase with the condition that I edit my review. So here I am, writing this update. I'm glad customer service got back to me afterall and my request for order cancellation and full refund was taken care of. However, I was in agony for like 48 hours while waiting for my refund, especially after all the other reviews l had read here. I actually thought I'll never hear back from their CS or eve get money back. Thank you Creation Watches. Your customer service needs improving though.

• Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Dec 19, 2018

Dear Customer,

We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes reply gets delayed.

We regret for the inconvenience caused, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

If you have any query please contact us on [protected]@creationwatches.com

Best Regards,