CRCM Ventures / ChinaRock Capital Management / take this into account

1 475 Sansome St. Suite 730 San Francisco, CA 94111, United States

I am the pickiest person ever, so some companies may take offense, but, please, don't. All you have to do is to take it into account and just improve. That's all.
And because CRCM Ventures participated in the blockchain investments, I can't leave them unattended. If they deal with blockchain, other people may not know it.
Ok, CRCM Ventures is not a new company, it was founded in 2014 and it's their advantage. In most cases, scam projects don't last long. At least longer than one year.
Their headquarters is in San Francisco and they also have offices in Palo Alto, Hong Kong, and Beijing. But unfortunately, there's no information where exactly in these cities they are located.
The team. I need more information. Ideally, all information has to be provided on the website, people don't have to be available in one place. I don't have to look through their LinkedIn profiles. Really.
And one more thing. Almost all the photos are taken in the same style. What was the problem to take a photo of their President of Incubator that would look the same?
I always pay attention to these things and yes, they seem to be strange to me.

Mi