Crazydeals.com — backpack
I received a confirmation email of my purchase on 19th Oct 2018. My shipment still hasn't arrived, despite 2 further emails saying - "will be there soon".
The amount (it was changed to Pounds Sterling) was £13.98
I have the transaction number and emails saved to use if needed.
My name is Sophie Temple and my email is [protected]@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you regarding a refund otherwise I will be contacting my bank and legal services regarding this.
More Crazydeals.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Crazydeals.ae - wow deals 
- Crazydeals.com.au - this site is as close as a scam as you can get 
- [Resolved] Crazydeals.ae - fraud selling resealed used / refurbished products 
- [Resolved] Crazydeals.com - horrible scam! 
- Crazydeals.com - electric scooter 
- Crazydeals.com - kept my payment for a week and then cancelled the deal
- Crazydeals.com - 0554843423
- [Resolved] Crazydeals.ae - lg washer after service - terribly poor response and no customer care
- Crazydeals.com - scooter
- Crazydeals.com - warranty and import fraud