[Resolved] Crazydeals.aewow deals

This crazydeals.ae website promotes fake WOW deals.. Please don't waste your time in signing up for the fake deals.. When the time of the deal comes the site goes down and after 1 hr it will come up saying the item is sold out.. i dunno how it can become sold out if a person cannot proceed to checkout ... i have even lanuched complaints agains this but they dont bother answering it...

• Resolution statement

Sy
Jun 10, 2014

Comments

• Sy
      Jun 10, 2014

Today i also had the same thing happened wasted my 40 mins of my time just by refreshing - in the end the item was already sold - i wonder how any person could order when the website is not available this means it is totally fake deals

• Crazydeals.ae customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• Ha
      Jun 10, 2014

True. They are liars! The government should give them a penalty for promoting fake promotions just to get their website hits higher. Every time we refresh they get hits on their website. Imagine how many people must have refreshed every 2 seconds for more than half an hour. They made hell lot of money by wasting our time. But we can't do ###. Cause they will show some fake purchases also. There is always a away out for these idiots.

Jun 10, 2014

I totally agree, they announced about a deal on 12 PM, and the website went offline, after trying hundred of times and getting (Dataerror) message, I managed to get the product in the cart, and suddenly the cart is empty !! I tried again like million of times with no luck to check out, and after one hour, the deal is sold out !!
    how !! who could possible ever reached the website !!

Jun 10, 2014

I totally agree with everyone here for me also I kept refreshing for from 12pm and the website went offline and best part is no one picks the land line also no matter how much you call and after 40 min to 1 hr they come back saying SOLD .Fake site FAKE FAKE

• Im
      Jun 10, 2014

It's been a trend for them or perhaps they are doing this for some benefits by asking people to sign and once they do they regret for doing soo
    They lure people by showing attractive prices at significantly lowlow price but never show up or become non responsive at the time of availing the deal so we want the end to this hoaxhoax website

Jun 10, 2014

I thought crazydeals was different from souq that listed such fake promotions.. but i was wrong all are same and fake promotions... dont waste your time on such promotions and never signup to waste time...

Jun 10, 2014

i am sure after that you all would have got an email like i did OH OUR SITE WENT DOWN BLAH BLAH DUE TO HIGH TRAFFIC .WE ARE GOING TO HAVE MANY MORE DEALS ETC ETC " but u stupid people dont worry we will make a fool of you all again and again so be with us THIS IS THERE INDIRECT MESSAGE and we will not fall in there trap SO I DELETED MY ACCOUNT rest is your decission.

Jun 10, 2014

anyways i deleted my account from that site and i advised my friends and relatives also to do so
    if anyone is in media pls make sure this issue is given in the news.

Jun 12, 2014

I have sent the complain to gulfnews lets see if it gets published

Aug 19, 2014

Crazydeals.ae sell you iphones with own "Crazydeal" warranty and later if you get any issue with product like iphone, they will collect your phone from courier company. They never answer the toll free number and will comeback to you after 3 weeks to tell you that the techincal department report says that you abused the phone so you have to pay for the services. Better is buy products from stores so you get warranty of products you purchased sending good amount of money.

• Crazydeals.ae customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Aug 19, 2014

Crazydeals.ae will sell you iphones with own "Crazydeal" warranty and later if you get any issue with your iphone, they will collect your phone from courier company. They never answer the toll free number and will comeback to you after 3 weeks to tell you that the techincal department report says that you abused the phone so you have to pay for the services. Better if buy products from stores so you get proper warranty of products you purchased spending good amount of money.

Oct 20, 2014

I recently purchased Xperia Z2's from these guys and it turned out to fake. Found out through their IMEI numbers by visiting www.imei.info, which showed a Motorola phone instead of Z2. Never buying from these guys again. Cheap and appealing prices definitely doesn't mean original products for these guys..BEWARE!

Nov 06, 2014

This is just complete BS and you are posting these fake reviews to make the company look bad, i have been using them from about 2 years now they are one the reliable website i came across on the internet when it comes to online shopping in dubai after ebay and amazon, This is pure horse crap you guys posted above and what ever your intentions are they are not doing any damage i have reported all the above fake reviews . Thank you and have a nice day

• Aa
      Nov 06, 2014

This is so not TRUE.. My experience with crazydeals.ae was always friendly and professional. It allowed me plenty of personal options without compromising the integrity of the overall product. I was very happy with the results and received an enormous amount of positive feedback.

• Pa
      Feb 07, 2015

I just had my own experience with crazydeals.ae, advertising an item at a sale price. 5 days after placing the order, they called to say that item was not in stock but offered me a same brand and model but different color, I don't mind the color difference but the catch was I have to pay it in original price? Is this plain cheating or what?

Feb 21, 2015

Hi! I paid for my order on crazydeals with my card, my bank checked the payment as usual. I use to buy online from time to time on different sites and NEVER I have been asked to send the copy of my ID.
    But now this company wants it . They say that '' Please be informed that your still under process in our system, awaiting for the required ID proof of the card owner as order as well as the valid ID of the recipient ( only if different receiver ) It is part of company's protocol that we are needs to have the ID proof for security payment and delivery verification purposes. If customer fails to provide the said requirement, mostly order will be cancelled but before doing so, this has to be forwarded first to the higher fraud detection department to review and perhaps to take considerations or exception for an invoice which has a low value amount.'' So, if I understand well, if I refuse to provide my ID, they will keep my money?
    If somebody also here has been asked to send them the copy of the ID? Can I trust this company?

• Aa
      Mar 03, 2015

Hi Galyna. Contact me on aaradhya.[protected]@gmail.com. I had the SAME problem. May be we can help each other.

• Sh
      Mar 18, 2015

Don't send them your id. You cannot trust them they are fake

Mar 20, 2015

i believe that companies like crazydeals should be banned .. i wonder what UAE laws are about such scams

Apr 08, 2015

I paid for my order on crazydeals with my card
    And then they asked me to send a copy of the identity and image of the credit card !!
    I send them, and then they said that the product is not available,
    I asked them to cancel the order and refund, and passed more than 12 days have not recovered the money?

Apr 23, 2015

I had been a customer crazydeals.ae since last 6 month hence i never faced any such issues; maybe i had been lucky :)

• Al
      May 24, 2015

there are so many online shopping webs in dubai.
    neither souq nor crazydeals nor ecart is perfect. I am a supplier to all of them.
    so much for them to improve.
    associate with me for more internal info. then you will know how to avoid bad deals.
    and when & what to grasp superb deals.

Jul 27, 2015

Dear All, This is about the most craziest order. Crazy deals tried to sell me an open piece of phone.When i returned back with the complaint, they send me back the same phone(same IMEI ) with a seal which was done locally Sequence of events after placing the order for new LG G 3 as advertised on the webpage · Order placed -[protected].18 am Order ID-CRAZY[private info removed] · 23.07.15-After lot of follow-ups for 23 days( back to back phone calls and email requests recorded) item was delivered to my office. To my surprise it was not a sealed piece which was delivered to me.This was noticed and witnessed by the delivery boy.This was addressed back to the call center and Mandar from customer service and item was returned · 25.07.15-Item was again delivered .On checking it was found that the same piece of equipment was sealed locally(pictures attached with date and time) which is a violation of law and cheating customers (Product number and IMEI numbers were matching with the phone delivered on 23.07.15).This was addressed back to the call center and line manager As we know it is illegal to stamp a new seal on an open product and sell it as brand new to teh customer .This will be addressed to the media with the log and all the details and complaints will be registered with consumer rights division of economic department if no feedback /action is taken /received.

Aug 08, 2015

Hello, My name is Ahmed, actually I had order one mobile from this website that I think they are good and trust pepole like Souq.com (which is very nice online shope), But after I order the item and I use for one day only I faced a problem and I called them and informed them I had a problem with the Item I had ordered and I ask them to refund the item as per their policy the refund it should be in 3 business days from the date of the delivery and that what I done they till me some one will come to pick up the item, I wait for almost 7 days for the pick up and I called them many time to follow up no response and I had get very very bad service, after that they pick up the item and I wait again almost 6 days and no one call me even for update I have to call by myself to follow up which is bad service again, then they till me we fix the phone and we can returned back to you but refund is not allowed, I had surprise realy that Crazydeals website it should be more professional pepole and famous website but actually they are not they are lier and very bad service and sale item online as well, I will never recommend this website to anyone

Aug 08, 2015

fake website, very bad service, unprofessional staff and management, I hate the time I had ordered from their website and spend money with them, its really first time in my life that I spend money to be unhappy like this, Please Please anyone want to buy anything from this dirty website and its first time for his/her please don't do it you blame your self after you deal with them .

• Fa
      Aug 17, 2015

I purchased Wacom G tablet from them. Fully paid all the amount online. obtained the receipt with assurance that the product will be delivered 3 to 5 days.

it is 9th day today I am continually following up with their team. whereas they are supposed to call me... right?

first they said my order for which I paid fully has got out of stock. whereas at purchasing time it was available and online system also collected my full payment toward the product. and they also issed me receipt of payment.

second option: they say they are ready to give and alternative product. claiming it to be same. where as it is an older model

3rd: when I told them to refund my money. they say it will take another 7 to 10 days to refund my money.

4th. they don't take responsibility if credit card bank charge me for delay in payment from their side.

you can see how fraud they are.

God Damn!!!

• Mo
      Sep 20, 2015

terrible site, i pay for lg g4 then after 10 days i didnot receive it even they cannot inform me when i can receive it

• Aj
      Sep 30, 2015

I placed an order on 26 July for Huawei Ascend P6 dual sim and got the product on time. Everything was fine until I tried factory reset from the phone menu. The device went back to an Android version without google apps but with may Chinese apps and menu.Returned the phone and they gave me back with google play and google manually installed which doesn't have the full function of Android like it will not sync with your google account. Second time they took the phone and returned the phone with the same condition but I refused to accept the phone. Now it is more than 45 days I have no update and keep on telling 24 hrs / 48 hrs etc. Now I am giving up as I realize there wont be any action from them except sweet promises. Understand this mobile originally having Chinese version of Android without google Apps and they modify something to work like Intl android version. However once you do factory reset it will go back to Chinese version without google Apps. I am planning to approach Dubai Consumer Affairs dept. Do any one have experience in approaching Dubai Govt departments for this?

• Je
      Jan 07, 2016

I just received my product from crazy deals, so far the products appears to be perfect. However, the delivery service is terrible. Cash on delivery was the option chosen, and the delivery time was 11:30 - 12:00. After handing over the money to the delivery guy who was holding his wallet, he conveniently puts 500 AED into the wallet and then claims he never received it. I suggest if anyone is dealing with them to ensure the company has a proper system in place, especially when it comes to cash on delivery. Please ensure the guy is standing in front of you and not to the side of the door, and give the money by each note. Further, the company took no serious action to this matter. As a consumer it is dissatisfying and definitely will not trust them again.

Feb 07, 2016

Dear All,
    This is about the most craziest order. Crazy deals tried to sell me an open piece of phone.When i returned back with the complaint, they send me back the same phone(same IMEI ) with a seal which was done locally.
    Order placed -[protected].18 am
    Order ID-CRAZY-2015-236B

• The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• Am
      May 16, 2016

I have ordered a havorboard for 99 AED from the crazydeals.com on 6th May 2016 order no. 07585 (last 5 digit) and its been 10 days and 5 call to customer care but no response other than it will be delivered shortly. They changed the color also but still no update on delivery.

Customer support picks up call after 20 minutes of waiting and multiple call drop. There is no email or sms confirming my purchase. I can only check online after logging into it.

Pathetic experience and I am definitely going to sue this fraud company.