crazycameras.co.uk / no delivery, no refund

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have ordered a photo camera on CrazyCameras, didnt receive, canceled the order but the money has been taken from the account already and were not paid back yet.. Cannot call them - only the answering machine seems to respond. No answers to my e-mails, either. Is there a chance I will have the money back or is the situation hopeless? Has anyone got the money back after cancelation of the order? Is it possible to find a help in such situation?

Regards,
Yvonne

Comments

• Gc
      24th of Feb, 2010
    crazycameras.co.uk - no reply to calls or emails
    England, Hampshire
    United Kingdom

Received an email stating item being prepared for delivery 7 days ago, nothing arrived and no response to calls or emails. Bank has been debited £245 for camera.

2nd of Mar, 2010
    crazycameras.co.uk - No Refund and Postage Cost
    Birmingham
    United Kingdom

I paid for my new camera on DEC 31st 2009, to find a month later they still had no stock AND DID NOT KEEP ME INFORMED! After sending repeated emails, voice mails and telephone calls, I was finally offered an alternative, which was also not in stock. I was given a date for the replenishment of the stock, but I was told I may not get an alternative, as several customers were also waiting and there was a queue for the goods and it would be served on a "first come, first served" basis. If I felt, I was advised, that I didn't want the alternative I could cancel the order and have a full refund.

I sent an email two days before the expected "goods in" receipt day, not the "order processing", day quite clearly cancelling the order including a request for my account to be credited with the full amount.
    They then still sent the camera and charged me. Two months have passed and I still have the camera with them insisting I have to pay £70 for the return with no guarantee of refund. I will not pay this and I am still demanding a refund. They will not answer calls emails or even again follow up messages. I have asked for calls from a manager and asked for managers contact details to discuss the issue to which now is probably surmounted to over and in excess of 100 calls, emails and messages left. They ignore emails and will not help at all. They will not give out addresses or Directors details or telephone numbers.
    Where evidence is needed I will happily send copies to potential customers and readers of this article all of my emails and responses which are appalling to say the least so they can make their own mind up about using CrazyCameras in the future. Just send me your email addresses. Please feel free to copy, print or send anyone this issue to protect them from these crooks! CAN ANYONE HELP?

• Mr
      22nd of Mar, 2010
    crazycameras.co.uk - Bogus trader
    crazycameras.co.uk
    United Kingdom

I am another victim of crazycameras.co.uk.

You place your order,
    they debit your card,
    you dont receive your order,
    you contact them but never hear back,
    you lose your money.

BURTON IN KENDAL VIA; CARNFORT
    England, Cumbria
    Phone: 01524781651
    platty70@btinternet.com

ORDER NO CC-100118-135643-9381 OF 18 JAN 2010 NOT RECIEVED.
    THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS NOT RECIEVING AND IS KICKED BACK BY YARHOO & HOTMAIL AS UNABLE TO DELIVER THEY HAVE POCKETED £35 BP

• Ji
      12th of Apr, 2010
    crazycameras.co.uk - No Refund and Postage Cost
    Crazycameras
    United Kingdom

Ordered a nikon SB600 flash unit, and paid by credit card. Got an email from them saying that the order did not go through and to place an order again. Did so and they deducted my money twice. One month later I am still awaiting a refund. They have now blocked my email address. I would not purchase off them again. BeAWARE.

• Ha