CrateFurnitureDirect.com / Unauthorized charge

1 PO Box 370Sumerduck, VA, United States

I tried to purchase furniture covers for my crate furniture. I started the process, picking out different fabrics in May 2007. After choosing different fabrics and finding out that they were no longer available, I found a fabric and ordered covers for a love seat and a chair, along with arm pads for each. I ordered over the phone in July 2007, my credit card was charged, and I waited. After eight weeks (I was originally told my order would come in 6-8 weeks), I called and was told the company was running behind and it would another month. I waited another month and half and called again, same story. At this point, it was November and I was mad. I wrote a letter asking for a refund of my money. In January 2008, I received a response from Mark McCracken, the president of Crate Furniture, telling me a sob story about suppliers going bankrupt and how he refused to go bankrupt because of his children. I was assured that I would be updated monthly and I would receive a refund according to when I placed my order. It is now July, almost August 2008, and I have received nothing else, no refund and no more updates. Do not order from CrateFurniture.com unless you want to be ripped off.

Va