Crate And Barrel / Delivery, management, quality
Crate and Barrel severely botched the delivery of a large quantity of furniture I ordered.
Items were broken, splintered, parts did not fit together, delivery personnel could not
rectify issues, and Crate and Barrel associates and managers were unable to assist me.
I took a few full days off work for deliveries that were unsuccessful, never occurred, or
left me with broken/unassembled furniture. This purchase has cost me a lot. I have paid
a handyman to finally make the furniture functional and safe and lost $3000.00 in salary.
I am extremely dissatisfied with Crate and Barrel Management. I hope they do contact
me soon with a solution to the time, money, and trouble they have cost me so I can
report back positively on this site. BEWARE!
More Crate And Barrel Complaints & Reviews
- Crate And Barrel - Terrible quality of products 
- Crate And Barrel - No confirmation to an email order on hold
- Crate And Barrel - Refund the shipping
- Crate And Barrel - poor, poor, poor customer service 
- Crate And Barrel - Unbelievably bad customer service
- Crate & Barrel / Euromarket Designs - frustrated
- Crate & Barrel - Failure to deliver couch or reimburse moving expense
- Crate & Barrel - Poor quality
- Crate & Barrel - Customer Service and Credit Information Gathering Procedures
- Crate And Barrel - Beware of returning furniture if you have pets