09:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Crain Chevrolet / After repairs other problems

4m Review updated:
Phone: 501-255-5300

After several lies and bad communications, my car was repaired at this dealership not for the estimated $275 but for $904 and when I drove the car home I discovered that the cruise control, as well as, the wiper interminttence were not working. It was after hours so I called the dealership and left a message. When I finally got the car into the shop, the advisor, Mr. Neil Welch, left a message to me saying that the cruise control switch was not working and that it would cost $152 to fix it. The cruise control and wiper were working correctly before the repair work was done. I have been more than understanding but expecting me to pay for something they apparently broke is not acceptable!

More Crain Chevrolet Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      19th of Mar, 2012

4merdhlgirl, did you try working with the service manager? I have used Crain Chevrolet service since they open over on University and there new location on I30 and have always been completely happy with the service I have obtained. Sure they have been a few things come up but they have always bent over backwards to fix the wrong and have kept me happy.