Craigslist.org / the substandard people who have been given management of craigslist.

1 CA, United States Review updated:

As most people of sufficient education know, who have used craig's list (That is craigslist.org) - the power-management craigslist site tools have been entrusted to poorly educated, rude people who are able to prevent those whom they have taken a dislike to from even being able to get an ad to post on craigslist.org.

I assume that this is done from having allowed these low iq weasels to have a site tool that can read and bar any individual permanent computer id from the site.

If that prevention to post tool is not the one these types are using on you - then they use an ad deletion tool to delete your ad from the site 'claiming' that 'others' have 'flagged you off for violation of the tou (terms of use) -
Or sometimes they will 'speculate' that some people "just didn't like your ad" for one reason or another and 'flagged ' you off.

After changing and reposting your ad 5 to 6 times, one begins to realize that this is a lie. No one is actually "flagging" your ad - it's just that some hooligan-level mind with craigslist deletion tools has been deleting your ad.

Have you noticed that all criticism of flaggers on craig's list is always deleted??? Does that make sense? No. They are simply lying and are terrified to allow other people who have not been deleted yet - to see them accurately criticized..

Craig himself - either no longer cares or just doesn't have the time to insure that his "list" - (which at one time was the best thing on the net) is continuing to benefit people and treating all posters fairly.

So I am starting another list - *an alternative to craigslist* - that will begin from parts of states in the united states - until each state is mostly covered and then will have each state connect to the other 49 states.

You can help me do this by 'friending' me on facebook on the mark gordon facebook page - from where I am beginning a southern new hampshire page. So search for the 'mark gordon' from manchester, nh on facebook and join me in creating a new and friendly alternative to craigslist. Thanks, mark

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2010

@gatortracks - Probably a CL agent of sorts. Because he LIES. gatortracks says, "So you don't actually have a complaint..."
    That sounds about at the mental level and the Dishonesty of most CL 'flaggers', TAKE A LOOK readers.
    NOTICE how QUICKLY this lowlevel type like 'gatortracks' imediately inserts HIS STREET LANGUAGE like "###" ? ? Well you know the type and level of such 'real' posters. Of course he's not an 'agent' SHILL is he ?
    If he can't tell that the BELOW post from my complaint is a COMPLAINT - then I suggest 'GATORTRACKS' take a remedial reading course until he can read the English language adequately. ::

""...craigslist SITE TOOLS have been entrusted to poorly educated, rude people who are able to PREVENT those whom they have taken a dislike to from EVEN BEING ABLE TO GET AN AD TO POST ON CRAIGSLIST.ORG .

I assume that this is done from having allowed these low IQ weasels to have a site tool that can read and BAR any Individual permanent computer ID from the site.

If that PREVENTION TO POST tool is not the one these types are using on you - then they use an AD DELETION TOOL to DELETE your ad from the site 'CLAIMING' THAT 'OTHERS' HAVE 'FLAGGED YOU OFF FOR VIOLATION OF THE TOU ( Terms Of Use ) -
    Or sometimes they will 'SPECULATE' THAT SOME PEOPLE "JUST DIDN'T LIKE YOUR AD" for one reason or another and 'Flagged ' you off.

After changing and REPOSTING YOUR AD 5 TO 6 TIMES, ONE BEGINS TO REALIZE THAT THIS IS A LIE. No one is actually "FLAGGING" Your AD - it's just that some hooligan-level mind with Craigslist Deletion tools has BEEN DELETING YOUR AD.

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT ALL CRITICISM OF FLAGGERS ON CRAIG'S LIST IS ALWAYS DELETED ? ? ? DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ? NO. THEY ARE SIMPLY LYING AND ARE TERRIFIED TO ALLOW OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN DELETED YET - TO SEE THEM ACCURATELY CRITICIZED.. ""

JUST IN CASE YOU CAN'T FIGURE THE ABOVE OUT 'gatortracks' : The ABOVE IS A "COMPLAINT".

And yes, I am asking people to join together with me to DO Something about CL types LIKE YOU and CL. Don't like that ... go complain to your FLAGGER buddies.

23rd of Dec, 2010

To Stealth Pilot - I thanks for that, because I have the feeling that the CL CLIQUE Flagger-Deleters are going to gang up together and attack my Complaint.

And my Complaint is true and it is just to make it. If I go to another computer and use ANOTHER EMAIL I can get on CL . But if I use my own Email OR my own computer - the CL Deleter weasels will block my AD EVEN BEFORE IT CAN GO UP TO BE SEEN.

23rd of Dec, 2010

Take a LOOK at the RECORD on this Complaintsboard.com site of this person signing in as
    GATORTRACKS. He/She has been on this site only since AUGUST of 2010 and he/she has POSTED 187 snide remarks -- almost everyone of which, is insulting the complainer and in favor of the company complained about or the agency complained about.

This site is here to HELP people deal with being mistreated by a commercial or government agency: - not to TROLL around exercising a pre-high school mind that just never got enough attention when he/she was a little boy. :)

Question :: Who is behind this guy ? Clearly there is no mind of honesty or intelligence behind this poster. I would say answer every trivial post of his/hers with the world "IGNORE".

23rd of Dec, 2010

WELL THEN - LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT -YOUR- RECORD ON HERE 'Stealth Pilot' - and then we will see what kind of a person YOU are. Perhaps you are honest and sincere. I will take a look and get back here. I am compiling a LIST of those who ATTACK people on here. Didn't know there were those kind of people on a site like this.

What is THERE INTEREST in criticising people who complain here - EVEN IF the criticisms they make of other's complaints are CORRECT ? ?? WHAT WOULD PROMPT ANYONE TO STAY ON A SITE LIKE THIS - JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF 'STRAIGHTENING' PEOPLE OUT AND CRITICISING THEM WHEN THOSE PEOPLE FELT THEY HAD BEEN WRONGED.

SO WHAT'S BEHIND YOU AND GATORTRACKS AND -truthandhonestywillprevail- HANGING OUT HERE AND ATTACKING COMPLAINERS ?? SEEMS ODD TO ME, AY ?

GOT A 'GOOD' REASON ?

23rd of Dec, 2010

NOW, GIVE ME A MINUTE TO THINK THIS OVER.
    OK - THAT'S ENOUGH.
    You 'Filth Pilot' have THREE THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY POSTS ON HERE SINCE MAY OF THIS YEAR. 3190 !!! WITH THAT AMOUNT OF TIME TO ATTACK PEOPLE ON THIS SITE I GUESS WE ARE ALL MAKING YOUR WELFARE PAYMENTS SO THAT YOU CAN SIT HOME AND TROLL AROUND HERE.

THAT'S APPROXIMATELY 230 DAYS THAT YOU HAVE POSTED 3190 ATTACKS ON PEOPLE MAKING COMPLAINTS ABOUT COMPANIES ON HERE.

That computes to 13.8 attacks EVERY DAY FOR 230 DAYS ! !

YOU'VE BEEN A VERY BUSY BOY ON HERE *EVERY DAY* FOR 230 DAYS 'Filth Pilot' Old boy.
    HMMM'M AND YOU'RE STILL NOT TIRED OF ATTACKING POSTERS ON HERE AT THE RATE OF 13.8 TIMES PER DAY? WHAT A DEDICATED LITTLE COMPANY SHILL WE HAVE HERE - DON'T WE?

I READ THE FIRST 120 COMMENT ATTACKS THAT YOU MADE ON PEOPLE HERE. I DON'T THINK ANYONE NEED READ ANYMORE TO SEE WHAT AN "HONEST" AND "SINCERE" PERSON YOU ARE 'Filth pilot' .
    So you can join the LIST of SockPuppets who are the complaintsboard User Attackers.
    Now we have
    'Stealth Pilot'
    'gatortracks' &
    'truthandhonestywillprevail'

Maybe ALL the same sockPuppet - or perhaps 3 different sockpuppets All working for the same Employer. I will OUT you soon on FB so people know that there are such types on these sites.
    WHAT DRAWS PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO BE SO EVIL and DISHONEST ?

23rd of Dec, 2010

We'll see. I have friends on FB who have a LOT of Friends. So we'll just wait and see.

And asking people to get together to End an immoral, dishonest situation - which has NO Monitory reward or aspect to it at All - is not 'Soliciting' in the sense of 'soliciting' for $ gain.

And I GAVE AN EXAMPLE:: Try reading accurately if you are capable. I said that "... poorly educated, rude people who are able to PREVENT those whom they have taken a dislike to from EVEN BEING ABLE TO GET AN AD TO POST ON CRAIGSLIST.ORG . "
    That's a Complaint just in case you can't figure it out.

Plus I am already getting support in my mail from people reading these things. So you have been caught out on ALL counts sweetie.

In the meantime - I will check your record on here. Have a nice night.

23rd of Dec, 2010

Well Erin - I can't make up my mind about you. You could be one Genuine one that has posted against me so far. You have only 193 posts on here since March. And only about HALF of your posts are Attacking people using this site.

But QUESTION ? :: WHAT'S THE POINT OF DISPUTING PEOPLE HERE ON THIS SITE WHO ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT A COMPANY THAT THEY FEEL HAS WRONGED THEM - - - UNLESS YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN HIRED BY COMPANIES OR A COMPANY OR A CONCERN THAT WISHES TO INVALIDATE PEOPLE'S COMPLAINTS ABOUT COMPANIES ON HERE ? ? ?

WHY TROLL AROUND AND DO THAT ERIN ? WHAT FOR ?

THIS SITE IS FOR CONSUMERS WHO FEEL THAT THEY HAVE BEEN UNFAIRLY TREATED BY COMPANIES - WHY DO YOU TAKE IT UPON YOUR SELF 85 TIMES TO DISPUTE THEM - AS IF YOU WERE WORKING FOR ONE OF THESE COMPANIES ? ? ?

YOU KNOW ? THAT IS A HELL OF A GOOD QUESTION - ISN'T IT ?

BUT ...
    - I -, ONLY COUNTER PEOPLE ON HERE WHO ATTACK *MY* COMPLAINT POST. I DON'T GO LOOKING AROUND FOR OTHERS TO CRITICIZE THEIR COMPLAINTS FOR THE FUN OF IT as you and the TROLL gang seem to (((Or do it maybe because someone is paying me too ??? ay?))

BUT *YOU* ! YOU GO AROUND THE SITE HERE AND *FIND* PEOPLE TO DISPUTE WITH !!!

WHAT'S UP WITH YOU DOING THAT ! ERIN

YAWN - Blah Blah blah etc. Have a nice night.

• Ha
      10th of Mar, 2011

You probably got kicked off craigslist because you're a giant douchebag. I sincerely hope that you don't attend my alma mater, Dartmouth College, but I'm pretty sure you don't, because you're not smart enough to get in. Only crazy people rant over perceived faults on a public forum like you have. Get some therapy, and learn that caps lock is NOT cruise control for cool.

12th of Aug, 2011

Check this out

19th of Aug, 2011

Update:

After posting ads on

Final list of johnjustice recommended craigslist "alternatives":

a) ebay classifieds
    b) backpage.com
    c) pennysaverusa.com (very good)
    d) www.olx.com

it seems that none of them works. So craigslist is the only game in town but is run by abusive people who abuse their market power: the result is that the American consumer loses as there is no real alternative.

Clarification: Google Checkout requires credit card registration and that is why I eliminated it from my list of possible craiglist alternatives.

Also I do not feel comfortable giving my phone number to craigslist and ebay because they are for profit companies that seem to have no problem abusing and discriminating people.

• Cr
      19th of Aug, 2011

Did We learn Nothing from the Craigslist Killer Incident? Dont know why anybody would want to join Craigslist?

6th of Aug, 2012

The fixit, auto, housing, flag help & feedback forums are prime examples if you are curious about where and how the forums are manipulated and embedded gay troll/s (paid spammer?) textbok Aspergers behaviours, pedantic, officious cliche's bordering on Vaudevillian ###tia! For example, Fixit forum has Kenzz, alleges an expert in refrigeration, yet asserts refrigerators are not heat pumps, compresssors use 75 wayys but you cant run 2 refrigerators on a 20 amp corcuit > why if so who knows, he cant name the model # of anything he asserts thats ridiculous as a 6000% efficient heat pump! 60 times cheaper than heat strips ? insane actually ###ed to say and 250v service to his home, which plus or minus 10% will be 275v max! and our 220v equipment takes 242 volts max and he said this after I said I never see 245v in the field which he attacked me as often done almost every time using ###ic assertions he cant verify, yet via old accts, IP proxies and CL's lackadaisacal ways he can flag off posts even accts as his go for years abusing! see Kenzz, fedguy, Bobmobster, JburnswhenIpee, holigansdog, auldshaman, scram, nightowl, curmugeon, bh7, and on.
    Amazingly all the various handles/sockpuppets are gay and equally clueless, possessing a veneer of actual knowledge yet keeping links and data as if obsesssed but makes statements that anyone who really works with power for a living knows is wrong, often dangerous! power gives no 2nd shots and he posts dangerous advice daily via many handles, many 6-8 yrs old with no history, just used to flag, vote, neg etc via IP proxies.