Craigslistposting a listing for "car" to swindle money from people

Craigslist, please look into this as my son almost fell victim. There was a posting for a car sale by a so called Patricia Palmer that was requesting funds to be transfer to an Ebay escrow account then the car would be dropped off to buyer. She asked for all personal information and said an eBay customer service rep would then call to get credit card information over the phone. When I called eBay about the legitimacy of this claim she informed me that, unfortunately, I was not the first to call about this scam for others have fallen prey.
I was cognizance that this may be a scam but my son was not and this is what worries me. My son mentioned that there are other Craigslist listings selling preowned cars with the similar storylines and requesting funds to be transfer to eBay.
**PLEASE DO WHAT YOU CAN SO INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE NOT VICTIMS OF FRAUDULANT SCHEMES & LEFT VICTIMIZED FOR OTHERS TO MAKE A PROFIT**

It's so frustrating!

Here's the listing:

Thank you!
Paula G.

Craigslist

• Updated by Musa38, Nov 27, 2018

There are so many people selling "PREOWNED" cars on Craigslist and requesting funds to be transferred to an "eBay escrow account." My son is in the market for a car and ALL 6 Craigslist adds he called on and/or emailed offered the same fraudulent scheme.
    I called eBAY and, unfortunately, it seems many people have fallen prey to such schemes. Ebay DOES NOT ACT LIKE AN ESCROW ACCOUNT AND WILL NOT BE CONTACTING INTERESTED BUYERS REQUESTING PERSONAL NOR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

BEWARE!!