Craigslist - Muncie

Posted:

failure to post ad twice

Craigslist
Muncie Anderson, Indiana
I tried to place an ad on Craigslist on Monday Nov 15 and again on Tuesday Nov 16 for a portable dishwasher, a five drawer dresser, a two drawer file cabinet and a carpet shampooer but neither ad showed up on the web site and when I emailed them all I got back in return was a canned email that you can get in the help tab. I wanted answers to why my ad was not posted but they would not respond. I think Craigslist is nothing more than a fake and a rip off and anybody that uses it is in for a horrible experience.

Craigslist - MuncieCraigslist - MuncieCraigslist - MuncieCraigslist - Muncie

Complaint comments Comments (6) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

N  18th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I use craigslist on a continual basis and never have a problem. It is free with very few restrictions. As with any internet advertising, "Buyer Beware". Failure to post generally is an application error caused by the input of the advertiser. Try again,
N  18th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
While I can understand your frustration, I cannoit understand how a free service can be a "rip-off". I agree with the previous poster. Try again, being certain to follow posting guidelines.

Good luck!
N  23rd of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Deborah D -

You are absolutely right about Craigslist. (See my complaint about them on here). I and MANY others have had SIMILAR problems with them.

I have looked at ALL the comments from this 'truthandhonestlywillprevail' Troll on here - and almost ALL of the 29 comments have been insulting or criticising the one complaining.
READ ON.

In SOME case truthandhonestywillprevail - BUT NOT WITH THIS COMMENTER
@truthandhonestywillprevail -.- This Business-supporting TROLL has been on this site only SINCE NOVEMEBER OF THIS YEAR and almost EVERY ONE OF THE 29 COMMENTS THAT HE/SHE HAS MADE has been a snide criticism of the person making the complaint.

CHECK THE OUT THE 29 POSTS OF THIS truthandhonestywillprevail CHARACTER ON HERE. You will see that almost everyone one of them is a snide one or 2 liner criticizing the complainer and supporting the business.

NOW ASK YOURSELF THIS :: WHY DOES HE OR SHE DO THIS ? IT'S NOT TO HELP YOU. IT'S NOT A COMPLAINT ABOUT ANY SERVICE THAT HE/SHE HAD. IT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE HE/SHE WISHES TO MAKE SNIDE REMARKS ABOUT THE COMPLAINER.

NOW WHO WOULD BE BEHIND SUCH PEOPLE TO MAKE THEM WANT TO SPEND THEIR TIME DOING THAT ??

WE SHOULD MAKE A LIST OF SUCH PEOPLE ON HERE.
A PERSON WHO POSTS UNDER THE NAME 'gatortracks' DOES EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

SO - SO FAR WE HAVE -gatortracks- and -truthandhonestywillprevail- ATTACKING PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.
A  23rd of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Mark, I got to agree with you. With a little chuckle I should say! You have expressed perfectly what I have noticed about several posters on this board, but have been unable to express myself.

You go boy!
N  23rd of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Well Thanks PSA - but when people are good to me - it shuts me right up. Thank you so much. I haven't got much else to say. With good wishes to you, Mark
N  10th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
It always amazes me when someone thinks they are getting a great deal on the internet and they get scammed. Anyone who would give their personal banking information to someone they do not know needs to spend a day reading these complaints. With regard to Craig'slist; it is a free service and it is automatic based on your input. Garbage in- garbage out. I advertise on craig'slist and never have a problem with the input. I am careful who I deal with as a result of the internet. FOLKS, THERE ARE NOT SPECIAL DEALS...

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree