Craig Swain / Psycho

I think this guy contacted me on plentyoffish.com and we made plans to go out but he called and cancelled at the last minute. He was a very charming person. We had that instant connection. I was upset when he called because it was sort of last minute. He made a claim that at the last minute a very good friend from college had flown into town. Then the next day he sent a small boquet of flowers that said, Forgive me please? Craig. I did of course and we made plans for the next weekend. We spoke everyday until the day before our date and then he just dropped out of sight. He calls me and explains that he was in a car accident and had just been released from the hospital. I was concerned and quickly forgave him again. He kept trying to get me to make one more date but I didn't feel good about it. I stopped taking his calls and his emails. He told me he was going to come and find me at my job if I didn't talk to him again. I do feel that there is something wrong with this person. Beware of Craig Swain.

N  26th of Jul, 2009 by
"Gong to come find you at your job" Now that's a very dangerous comment from a stranger that you don't know...holy ###.
D  20th of Sep, 2009 by
I am almost positive that this is untrue. I am not responsible for this post, but I know Craig and there is one part of it that SCREAMS that it is false. Craig would simply not beg for forgiveness. If you wrote this, could you please comment on it that it is not true?
D  25th of Oct, 2009 by
I've gotten confirmation from the person that wrote this that is most definitely untrue. Not a single word of it. The person said they'd remove it, but they have obviously have not. I know it will seem very creepy to read something like this about a man you're interested in... I can't tell you he's perfect, but he is not what has been written about him here.

The person that wrote this thought they were helping me by doing this and by not removing it.
N  19th of Aug, 2014 by
I call BS on the woman defending him. His THIRD marriage was to a CERTIFIABLE psycho and THIS sounds exactly like something he'd do. They're both crazy and between them have FIVE Special Needs kids that they manage to neglect, ignore and ditch on the custodial parents, at every opportunity. They'd rather dress up in costumes (at age 40) than take care of their responsibilities to their kids.